Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Originally Posted by dwaradzyn View Post
It seems that you have installed Mokomaze from different source. The version I uploaded to fremantle extras-devel repository does not use liberation fonts.

Maybe you have debian/ubuntu repos in your /etc/apt/sources.list?
Thank you for answering, I installed with Fapman maybe that was the reason. After installing it with HAM no error about missing fonts but a segmentation fault error appeared and the game won't start either.

Greetz,

..::J4ZZ::..

The Following User Says Thank You to J4ZZ For This Useful Post:
hello i have a question about the application. When i set my n900 flat on a table, the ball moves upwards fast... is the game configured like that, or something wrong with the calibration of my device?

Last edited by chan32167; 2011-01-17 at 17:33.

The Following User Says Thank You to chan32167 For This Useful Post:
I think the game calibrates the accelerometer at the start, so if you have the device tilted that creates an artificial flat plane which is different to the table top. Try pausing the game and calibrating with the device flat (just tap the screen a couple of times).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amh For This Useful Post:
Posts: 299 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Singapore
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
edit: I think a cool feature would be multi levelpack support.
So everyone can build their levelpacks and submit them to the Mokomaze site and then everyone can play these level without having to rename the old levelpack file.
Of course these Levelpacks have to be in the same resolution.
I can't get the online editor to work. It never displays anything. Does it require any particular O/S and browser combination? I use WinXP with IE7.
MobiTifo (which was formerly known as QSportsEvent) - Sports leagues tracking (mainly football).

The Following User Says Thank You to magnuslu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick reply...
What about adding to deb dependencies:
provides: osso-lmarbles
replaces: osso-lmarbles

It should allow uninstallation of non-free osso-lmarbles and Osso-graphics-game-lmarbles without disturbing mp-fremantle-generic-pr, and mokomaze is only slightly larger than osso-lmarbles and Osso-graphics-game-lmarbles taken together, so it would be just replacing one non-free component of Maemo with a free one, which looks/works better.

Are there any problems with this suggestion?

Originally Posted by magnuslu View Post
I can't get the online editor to work. It never displays anything. Does it require any particular O/S and browser combination? I use WinXP with IE7.
The editor uses HTML5 <canvas> tag, so it works in any modern browser except of IE.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cyrax For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Still not solved here:

Code:
File_loader: savegame file not found
File_loader: 48 game levels parsed
Home directory /home/user not ours.
Main: can't load font '/opt/mokomaze/data/LiberationMono-Regular.ttf'. Exiting.
Does someone knows whats wrong with /home/user ??

Thx in advance,

Posts: 317 | Thanked: 787 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Krakow, Poland
Originally Posted by J4ZZ View Post
Still not solved here:

Code:
File_loader: savegame file not found
File_loader: 48 game levels parsed
Home directory /home/user not ours.
Main: can't load font '/opt/mokomaze/data/LiberationMono-Regular.ttf'. Exiting.
Does someone knows whats wrong with /home/user ??

Thx in advance,

Due to programming error that is a very confusing error message. What really happens is Mokomaze trying to load font from '/usr/share/fonts/tahoma.ttf' and if it fails the error message is about liberation font.

Please make sure you have a valid /usr/share/fonts/tahoma.ttf file and you should be ok.

@dwaradzyn

I like this game, thank you

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Quick reply...
What about adding to deb dependencies:
provides: osso-lmarbles
replaces: osso-lmarbles

It should allow uninstallation of non-free osso-lmarbles and Osso-graphics-game-lmarbles without disturbing mp-fremantle-generic-pr, and mokomaze is only slightly larger than osso-lmarbles and Osso-graphics-game-lmarbles taken together, so it would be just replacing one non-free component of Maemo with a free one, which looks/works better.

Are there any problems with this suggestion?
Ever played Marbles? It's nothing like Mokomaze. This is an accelerometer-based tilt-the-device game - Marbles is a logic puzzle game of an entirely different sort.