Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by MONVMENTVM View Post
Oh, and I forget to mention that it should be coloured pink to resemble something "special" compared to the plain old n900
You might also gut the QWERTY keyboard. It would make a nice hidden storage compartment.

The Following User Says Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
that's not an interesting read unless you are referring to the comments, we already figured this out, and it doesn't PROVE anything. So what if that picture looks similar to the ST Ericsson reference platform? The bug report it's attached to says clearly "HARDWARE MODEL MFLD nCDK" which absolutely does not contain any ST Ericsson parts. Additionaly there is the fact that we are stupid for trying to guess anything about the N9 by looking at the reference platform. N9 could well use the cortex a9 or penwell or whatever, they are allowed to keep their secret prototypes and the code patches to the kernel seperate and hidden from us!

The Following User Says Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
yeah no one actually know but let's hope by March we could see some announcement.

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Update 25 Dec: We are afraid we've got some bad news for you - apparently the device pictured is nothing else but the Ericsson U8500 reference platform. Now move along, there's nothing to see here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ok im done
am i the only person who read that?

Originally Posted by fahadj2003 View Post
Update 25 Dec: We are afraid we've got some bad news for you - apparently the device pictured is nothing else but the Ericsson U8500 reference platform. Now move along, there's nothing to see here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ok im done
am i the only person who read that?
What are you on about buddy. Been smoking too much of those poison grass?

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland

The Following User Says Thank You to leetut For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
N9 woz 'ere 25/1/11

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
btw. Has Aava mobile had long that "Info coming soon" there:
http://www.aavamobile.com/products.php

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Not sure, I couldn't even find the damn product page on Aava's site last time I went there. Google cache says its been like that since at least Jan 19th though. They're probably under NDA from Intel as they are yet to make an announcement of Medfield & Penwell.

The Following User Says Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:

Tags
medfield, mmm... brains, nokia v zombies, stupid rumours