Howdy from Central California. Just got my new Archos 70 Internet Tablet 250GB! Have lots of questions ....

Hi! While this forum does have an Off Topic and a Competitors section, this forum is more centred around the Nokia 770, N800 and N810 Internet Tablets. Along with the N900 which has phone functionality. So while you may get answers here, you'd be better off signing up to a dedicated Archos forum or, as it seems to run it, an Android forum

where in central CA? Modesto?

http://forum.archosfans.com is a great place for archos tablet questions.

Originally Posted by jacobmattison View Post
http://forum.archosfans.com is a great place for archos tablet questions.
Thanks! I'm already a member there too.

Originally Posted by roger_27 View Post
where in central CA? Modesto?
California is on the West Coast, USA. Modesto is in Central California, one of the hottest spots in the country! Great place for gardening all year long ... !!!

I have a few basic questions that might be applicable to many hand-held devices ...

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ NYC
Originally Posted by vja4Him View Post
Howdy from Central California. Just got my new Archos 70 Internet Tablet 250GB! Have lots of questions ....
Hi, and welcome!

This place used to be called Internet Tablet Talk. I wasn't a member then, just a lurker. Good all times. Thank god we still have Archos to make Internet tablets.

Originally Posted by vja4Him View Post
California is on the West Coast, USA. Modesto is in Central California, one of the hottest spots in the country! Great place for gardening all year long ... !!!
so do you live in modesto? i am asking you where in central california do you live?

Isn't California west-coast USA?