Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by No!No!No!Yes! View Post
Please, turn on v4 logging and send logfile after a couple of unsuccessful runs ...
(instructions in the wiki)
Ciao.
here you go dude !

Last edited by stevomanu; 2011-02-01 at 18:13. Reason: removed dead link

Originally Posted by stevomanu View Post
here you go dude !

Log file thanks
Are you behind a 300baud modem or something???
wget seems to timeout after 5 seconds without completing the url fetching

I suggest you open up an xterm and experiment a little bit with wget command.
Just copy your command from QBW to clipboard and paste into xterm
Change -T 5 parameter with 10 or 15 and see what happens

The Following User Says Thank You to No!No!No!Yes! For This Useful Post:
thanks dude i got rid of the - T 5 an changed it to 10 an all is good , many thanks mate your a true legand !

what did that mean by changing them ??

Last edited by stevomanu; 2010-11-03 at 21:30.

The Following User Says Thank You to stevomanu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by stevomanu View Post
thanks dude i got rid of the - T 5 an changed it to 10 an all is good , many thanks mate your a true legand !
Glad to hear that ... but consider changing your Internet Provider

The Following User Says Thank You to No!No!No!Yes! For This Useful Post:
Glad to hear that ... but consider changing your Internet Provider
to be honest dude i have tryed it in few places , an notihng away from home at mo hopefully its still ok when i get back to try !

thanks once again

Ok ,I have done everything in the OP and set up for premier league!!

right now,I have on my desktop
With the words
English Premier L.
on top of the image

So its all good?
It'll update itself for today evenings game?

Originally Posted by cybermae View Post
Ok ,I have done everything in the OP and set up for premier league!!

right now,I have on my desktop
With the words on top of the image

So its all good?
It'll update itself for today evenings game?
If your command looks like this you should already have tonite's games:
Code:
wget -U "" -t 1 -T 5 -q -O - 'http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/scoreboard?leagueTag=eng.1&&lang=EN' | awk -v fav='Aston Villa' 'BEGIN{FS="";r=3;}/^<\/style>.+<\/html>/{match($0,"[\|] <b  >.+<\/b> [\|]");print "\t\t\t\t\t<span foreground=\"red\" font=\"bold 14\"><i>" substr($0,RSTART+7,RLENGTH-13) "</i></span>";gsub(/(<\/style>.+<br \/>)|(<a[^>]*>)|(<[\/]*div[^>]*>)|(<div class="sec.+$)/,"",$0);x=split($0,m,"(<[^>]*>)");for(i=1;i<x;i++){n=split(m[i],p,"( - )|( [0-9]+-[0-9]+ )|( vs )");if(p[2]==fav||index(p[3],fav)==1){m[i]="<span foreground=\"green\" font=\"bold\">"m[i]"</span>";if(match(m[i]," [0-9]+\-[0-9]+ ")){split(substr(m[i],RSTART+1,RLENGTH-1),s,"[ \-]+");if((p[2]==fav&&s[1]>s[2])||(p[3]==fav&&s[2]>s[1]))r=0;else{if(s[1]==s[2])r=1;else r=2}}}print m[i];}}END{exit r}'
Test it in phone shell:

you should get:

If your command looks like this you should already have tonite's games:
Code:
wget -U "" -t 1 -T 5 -q -O - 'http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/scoreboard?leagueTag=eng.1&&lang=EN' | awk -v fav='Aston Villa' 'BEGIN{FS="";r=3;}/^<\/style>.+<\/html>/{match($0,"[\|] <b  >.+<\/b> [\|]");print "\t\t\t\t\t<span foreground=\"red\" font=\"bold 14\"><i>" substr($0,RSTART+7,RLENGTH-13) "</i></span>";gsub(/(<\/style>.+<br \/>)|(<a[^>]*>)|(<[\/]*div[^>]*>)|(<div class="sec.+$)/,"",$0);x=split($0,m,"(<[^>]*>)");for(i=1;i<x;i++){n=split(m[i],p,"( - )|( [0-9]+-[0-9]+ )|( vs )");if(p[2]==fav||index(p[3],fav)==1){m[i]="<span foreground=\"green\" font=\"bold\">"m[i]"</span>";if(match(m[i]," [0-9]+\-[0-9]+ ")){split(substr(m[i],RSTART+1,RLENGTH-1),s,"[ \-]+");if((p[2]==fav&&s[1]>s[2])||(p[3]==fav&&s[2]>s[1]))r=0;else{if(s[1]==s[2])r=1;else r=2}}}print m[i];}}END{exit r}'
Test it in phone shell:

you should get:
My code is similar to tht,except I have modified my fav to Manchester United from Aston villa....
But am not getting the games :O
And how do i test in phone shell?
is it xterminal?

Sorry but quite the noob at this

Ok re installing the entire widget...
But at step 11,I dont have the same options as in the Screen shot....
I get this

Last time around I chose,Import buffer to beecon

Last edited by cybermae; 2010-11-06 at 12:11.

Originally Posted by cybermae View Post
My code is similar to tht,except I have modified my fav to Manchester United from Aston villa....
But am not getting the games :O
And how do i test in phone shell?
is it xterminal?

Sorry but quite the noob at this

Ok re installing the entire widget...
But at step 11,I dont have the same options as in the Screen shot....
I get this

Last time around I chose,Import buffer to beecon
yes test in x-terminal

"import buffer to beecon" is ok

make sure you have package wget installed as well

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Rome-Italy
scusa No No Yes,vorrei chiederti se era possibile e fattibile,aggiungere a questo tuo stupendo Qb,oltre la serie A italiana,che ho gia installato(a proposito ,grazie sei un drago!!) le serie minori italiane,cioe la B,C1,C2, visto che mi tornerebbero tantissimo comodo,tra l altro la mia seconda squadra del cuore sta scendendo in B purtroppo!!!
Grazie infinite di cuore
Fabio