Notices

That could be the save state feature?

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
Reffyyyy -> Kevstacey agree =) cuz only keys that configured have any effect on emu

kralde: first post, bugs section ;-)

Tedri Mark: yeap, i think it will be great feature, but have no time to do this

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
nah, the problem with the sound is because i was activated silence profile xD thanks anyway

Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
The last PCSX update behaves really good! There only seems to be a little quirk with the state saving - it behaves like there is only a single global-position, not per-game positions like in psx4m. So, when you saved in game A and you just started game B, after loading, you are back in A on the spot you saved the state.

Also, I can report Persona 2 working quite good with PCSX on default settings without bios, with little sound skipping.
This game also works with psx4m+gpu, but the character menu loads slowly and there is no selection arrow, making the game unplayable (this is not an issue with PCSX).

MartinK: actually i didn't test savestates too much so it can be try( but it shouldn't be true...)
did you have Persona 2 graphical bugs without gpu ( no selection arrow ) ? cuz it can be problem with pcsx later (when gpu will be implemented too)

Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
MartinK: actually i didn't test savestates too much so it can be try( but it shouldn't be true...)
did you have Persona 2 graphical bugs without gpu ( no selection arrow ) ? cuz it can be problem with pcsx later (when gpu will be implemented too)
With psx4m without GPU, it just gets stuck during the in game part of the intro, background sound is playing but the red guy and the old woman just stand there forever

Also, a few more observations:
  • text display in dialog boxes with psx4m+gpu is quite laggy but is ok with PCSX.
  • 3D graphics in Persona 2 looks nicer with psx4m+gpu than with PCSX

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Jakarta
how about cheats in pcsx bonapart?can I input some cheats when playing a game?

if you can find any field that is called cheat ;-) if serious you can't do this, this feature even doesn't planned
MartinK: with hwa gpu all games look very nice or very buggy =) no matter 2d or 3d

Last edited by bonapart; 2011-02-03 at 04:52.

How can ich change the CD?

I have no clue how it work with Parasite Eve

Nebulak: you can't

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud