Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by skricciolo1981 View Post
scusa No No Yes,vorrei chiederti se era possibile e fattibile,aggiungere a questo tuo stupendo Qb,oltre la serie A italiana,che ho gia installato(a proposito ,grazie sei un drago!!) le serie minori italiane,cioe la B,C1,C2, visto che mi tornerebbero tantissimo comodo,tra l altro la mia seconda squadra del cuore sta scendendo in B purtroppo!!!
Grazie infinite di cuore
Fabio
Originally Posted by No!No!No!Yes! View Post
[HowTo] Find WEB URL for other Leagues not listed so far

Create/Import your Beecon according to instructions on first post of this thread

After import has been done, press "Edit Cmd" button and change wget's URL (according to following instructions (relevant part is selected in picture):

1. Italian Serie B ita.2
  2. Italian Serie C1A ita.3
  3. Italian Serie C1B ita.4
  4. Italian Serie C2A ita.5
  5. Italian Serie C2B ita.6
prova cosi'

ciao

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to No!No!No!Yes! For This Useful Post:
Posts: 24 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Rome-Italy
Grazie mille!!!! perfect!!!!!!!!
you are the best!!!!!!!!!compliment!!!!!!
a buon rendere ciao e grazie ,Fabio

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Rome-Italy
sorry,scusa ancora il disturbo.......provato oggi,funziona solo la serie A,e la serie B, tutta la serie C non va!! ce una soluzione?
ciao e grazie Fabio

Is there any chance this to come to EXTRAS soon ?

i dont know L of Linux......

Queen BeeCon is in Extras.

You'll still have to set it up yourself but it's pretty straightforward if you follow the instructions from No!No!No!Yes!.

Give it a try. Which league are you after?

Iv seen it in extras, but as soon as i see all the AT UR OWN RISK and WARNING messages i gave up of trying anything.
The one and the only command i know and that am using from terminal its, root and then reboot
I watch alot football , am big fan of Barca,but i have a lot of respect for the English Premier League.
The leagues i would like to folow with this app are all major ones:English,Spanish,Italian,German and the French league.

thanks bro.......................

Posts: 675 | Thanked: 923 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
sorry,scusa ancora il disturbo.......provato oggi,funziona solo la serie A,e la serie B, tutta la serie C non va!! ce una soluzione?
ciao e grazie Fabio
Seems like only Serie A and B are working... has anyone managed to get Serie C going?

Many thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,
D4rKlar
* D4rKlar on DeviantART * Maemo5 on DeviantART *
_
* M4riNa D4rK Theme and Iconset *
_

Is it possible to make the beecon widget play a sound if a goal has been scored? would be perfect so i don't have to watch it the whole time.

and how can you place the date more towards the right? The name and date are now shown ontop of each other.

Last edited by AlexV12; 2011-03-11 at 15:10.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Italia
Ma solo a me non va piu?
io ho il widget per la serie A e mentre con lo scorso campionato funzionava alla perfezione ora non mi va pił per niente!