Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by automagic68 View Post
Should I just start crying?!?!? I am soo confused...
YouTube that if you do cry. Please.

Originally Posted by sponka View Post
Didn't read whole thread, but I certainly hope this man is right:
http://communities-dominate.blogs.co...o-my-ears.html

... despite all claims that memo is true.

Or else? I'll put my N900 into sealed bag to preserve it while it's still in perfect condition. It will join NeXT station :P

Next phone? N9 or whatever will be, if that fails E72 or N7-00 ... Nokia still have some place in my heart
Haven't you heard? N9-00 has been canceled. N9-01, or N9-02 will come end of 2011 or in 2012. The hardware of N9-00 was outdated as Meego-UI for mobile phones didn't finish soon enough.

And I think it has confirmed from many sources, the memo is pretty accurately what Elop has _spoken_.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
get your money ready for the new range W7-0X lol
seriously I think something big will be announced on Friday but I don't think its going to be what all sites are reporting.
All these speeches and memo leaks have all been worded in a way to create the kind of hype we are seeing and it is all to create confidence in Elop and more importantly the Future Strategy.
Elop is only person coming out well in these leaks even though he says lot of bs things in the memo
/puke /puke /puke \wrists

Posts: 434 | Thanked: 990 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Read this...
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...10/3134729.htm

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by onethreealpha View Post
Read this...
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...10/3134729.htm
cba read it 100 times on 100 different sites in last 24 hours

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by lemon_grass View Post
I worked in Nokia til december when they sold us. I continued to have access to the nokia intranet upto the point where I resigned. The memo is real and that is elop's speech. Elop is in a real tight spot as is Nokia. The N9 was canned cos the hardware was waaaayy too out of date, instead meego is being retargeted at a new platform with a dual app processor. They are reworking the qt graphics subsystem around a new scenegraph system to improve performance. IMHO its still way too late. Elop I think will select either win7 or android. I would personally go for Android as it does allow UI customisation, however Elop was always a sleeping agent for microsoft so they'll probably go for win7 which IMHO is a terrible mistake.
Hopefully on the 11th he'll kick Mary Mcmental out together with the rest of the OPK yes men on the board. I hold OPK responsible for the complete destruction of a once great company. He was awol most of the time and his idea was to out google google. However they outsourced everything with OVI to a bunch of idiots. You pay peanuts - you get faeces all over the wall.
now i know you are bull crapping fibber b/c some of the stats quoted in the memo by Elop was only available in 2011 some are from last week.
So how can you have seen it back in December before the last quarter stats and market share figures even existed
can't believe people are stupid enough to give you kudos for obvious hoax crap

Last edited by NvyUs; 2011-02-09 at 21:07.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Stskeeps View Post
I'm not a Nokia employee - I work from my sofa and do cool MeeGo.com work.
I appreciate that but in your role you must speak to a few Nokia employees?

Posts: 434 | Thanked: 990 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Point i should have.made is that ABC is a government owned news site. The difference is that they don't report rumours like many bloggers do....

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by onethreealpha View Post
Point i should have.made is that ABC is a government owned news site.
Err, ABC is owned by Disney, not the U.S. government.

EDIT: Except when it's in Australia. Then it's owned by, yes, the Australian government. D'oh!

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2011-02-09 at 21:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
Err, ABC is owned by Disney, not the U.S. government.
Don't confuse ABC (Australian public broadcaster) with ABC (American commercial broadcaster)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stlpaul For This Useful Post:

Tags
bye-nokia, i don't even, just shoot him, just shoot me, let's elope, lockdown, meego?fail, negatron dan, nokia defiled, nokia suicide, sell tulips, step 8 out of 5, the-end?, www.elop.org