Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
I have these packed in the leather case I got with my bose headphones:

Bose In Ear 2

USB to Micro USB adapter

Retractable USB to Micro USB cable

Game Gripper with SNES buttons

SanDisk UltraŽ CruzerŽ Titanium USB Flash Drive 4GB

And of course a screen protector

Now I'm thinking of buying a Sony Ericsson's MBW-150 bluetooth watch.

Last edited by laasonen; 2011-02-26 at 15:48.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
The Mugen power battery. Ridiculously expensive and ugly, but for me it was worth it. Now I can finally hard use* it over the day and there's still 30% power left before going to bed.

*hard use means: 2-3 hours surfing on 3G (3G-only is on over the day) while listening to webradio at the same time, playing up to 1 hour with the device in the evening... Device is overclocked (currently 950Mhz), eMail is being fetched every 5 minutes, display is on highest brightness and checking for internet connections is set to each 10 minutes. WLAN device is on all day with medium powersaving (low doesn't work to good here). Plus all the things I can't remember right now
I know, I could tune it to use less battery, but right now I'm to lazy, just because I can The highest battery uptime was 3 days with better settings.

Last edited by geekgirl74; 2011-02-26 at 15:41.

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
As an update - since my last post back in October I picked up a cheap bluetooth car stereo (Tevion from Aldi) at Christmas.

A2DP works great, and the track up/down and play/pause on the stereo control the N900 media player - absolutely ace, and well worth 40 quid. It doesn't pick up the contacts and recent numbers from the phone, but that ain't no loss. Picked up a car holder from ebay which the N900 just clicks into instead of a universal one.

Also just fitted a full Zagg invisible shield kit as I found them for a tenner on www.play.com - much better than the proporta crap I bought when I got the phone.

Nokia 770 (2gb) since Aug 2007
Nokia N800 (32gb) since Dec 2007
Nokia N810 (16gb) since Sep 2009
Nokia N900 (64gb) since Aug 2010 ______________________________

check this bt headset, looks cool with the oled screen. its a bluetooth sony ericsson earphones

If you're not in the market for fake leather cases you might want to check out this red noreve leather case for our nokia n900
The only drawback is the smell, I feel nausea when I get that awefull dead smell.

Last edited by di1in; 2011-10-16 at 03:56.