Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Any chance for bug #11635 to be fixed?

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by droll View Post
the shortcut to jump to the top of a page in microb no longer works.
It hasn't been working since PR 1.3, there's a bug for it. Relative jumps are shot, some work some don't. The bug (one of them) has to do with focus of the address bar.

Top link on TMO works like 1 in 100, but other relative jumps work if page is not loading. If one grabs the page just before it finished loading, the focus is kept and it jumps.

There are others, e.g. shift-up jumps by the length of the page when not zoomed in. If one zooms, several shift-ups are needed to reach top of page.

To be fair, some of the TMO pages could use some tweaking for small screens.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Originally Posted by StocChr View Post
how to manage icons to rotate?
whats the new zoom effect?
cheers
it is Dr launch program

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Ok, for those who were having problems with portrait conversation mode, I made a small script. This is basically a dirty hack and better one will soon be forthcoming. For now, you can run the file in the zip and it will modify your conversation app. This should potentially work even if you're using one of the themes from this thread.

After unzipping, you can run this as
Code:
sh convport.sh
NOTE: You should run as root

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS HAS NOW BEEN SUPERCEDED BY THE CONVERSATIONSMODDER APP

Ok guys, bug finding time
Attached Files
File Type: zip convport.zip (518 Bytes, 576 views)

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Last edited by ejasmudar; 2011-03-10 at 08:15.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
@MAG. Would it possible to set default folder everytime receive file from bluetooth.
And so that, if device receive file via blueetoth. It just save ( open ) or deny.
Could it be implement.
Sorry. Too bother

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austria
Originally Posted by maemo55 View Post
it is Dr launch program
thanks man, that means icon rotation can only realized at the moment with dr launch

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
is it me or does reboot not work anymore?
I've noticed this too, but I don't think it has anything to do with CSSU.

Reboots have been hit or miss for me for a few months; 50/50 chance they would succeed vs. require a manual power-on action.

It wasn't important enough for me to look into but I may do that.

After enabling forced portrait mode, I was playing around with the portrait mode lock screen and noticed that, immediately upon sliding to unlock in portrait mode, the task launcher button and clock briefly appear as they would if the desktop were in portrait mode (in the upper left). After a few tries, I was able to tap the task launcher button to open the task launcher immediately after unlocking and while the desktop was still in portrait orientation before rotating to landscape. It just takes a single tap with the right timing. Sign of whats possible or no?

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
You can press CTRL+SHIFT+blue arrow + L (yes, I know, 4 keys is a lot) to force a rotation of anything, including the desktop (it's temporary and is removed when changing windows, thanks to thp for pointing it out), so it can be done, it just needs time.

BTW, would anyone have a problem with this? (it requires a patched hildon-desktop, so will require the CSSU)

(This being orientation lock)

The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
You can press CTRL+SHIFT+blue arrow + L (yes, I know, 4 keys is a lot) to force a rotation of anything, including the desktop (it's temporary and is removed when changing windows, thanks to thp for pointing it out), so it can be done, it just needs time.

BTW, would anyone have a problem with this? (it requires a patched hildon-desktop, so will require the CSSU)

(This being orientation lock)
Orientation lock would make my day!

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade