Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 487 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
BTW unplugging bluetooth headset doesn't pause playback. Only wired headset.

The Following User Says Thank You to somebody For This Useful Post:
so maybe for me it''s done by the daemon added from the devel repo

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bangalore
i don't know whats wrong with mine. i installed it. but not able to add/play anything. it shows the progress bar for adding to library but nothing happens and nothing is visible to play.
Please help.

thank you.

Update: 1.5.1-1
  • Fixed optification
  • Fixed equalizer presets file location
  • Fixed integration with TPlayer covers system

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to somebody For This Useful Post:
Nice work here with all the additional functionality over the stock player, though the interface is very unintuitive and clunky. I mean, theres over a dozen steps you need to take just to play one album of music if you already have the "now playing" playlist populated.

1) Open Some player. 2) Open Library. 3) Open playlists. 4) Open "Now Playing". 5) Select All. 6) Remove selected. 7) Go to artists. 8) Select artist. 9) Select Album. 10) Select all tracks. 11) Add to "now playing" playlist. 12) Go to player 13) Press Play.

Also, having a "back" button that appears as part of the internal menu structure while simultaneously utilizing the app menu bar "back" button is...meh...especially since its neither apparent nor consistent throughout the app which back button your supposed to use at a given time. It's almost as if the whole interface was designed to be as cryptic and confusing as possible, which for me totally detracts from the additional functionality over the stock player. Seriously not trying to be negative, just saying that if it takes navigating 13 steps through a cryptic UI just to play a single album of music, there's some room for improvement there .

Last edited by Grant; 2011-02-28 at 18:24.

Originally Posted by Grant View Post
1) Open Some player. 2) Open Library. 3) Open playlists. 4) Open "Now Playing". 5) Select All. 6) Remove selected. 7) Go to artists. 8) Select artist. 9) Select Album. 10) Select all tracks. 11) Add to "now playing" playlist. 12) Go to player 13) Press Play.
1) Tap on image left of any track. 2) Choose 'Clear playlist'. 3) Go to library. 4) Select artist. 5) Select album. 6) Tap 'Select all'. 7) Click 'Add'. 8) Return to player. 9) Play.

Last edited by somebody; 2011-02-28 at 18:37.

Posts: 561 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
I liked it. With some management options to be usadosin look at the screen will be perfect.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ new york
Thanks!! for this great music player. Nice work

If you get problems with missed package gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra please install it from Extra-devel repository (or just add this repo and try to install player again)

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Somebody, where is the donation link? I simply can't thank you enough for this fine app... Long live somebody and long live N900.

Tags
music player, nokia n900, someplayer