Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by dannycamps View Post
Show them 30 apps running at once and tell them to try that with their phones.
I call BS on 30 apps running at once. Try opening 30 browsers windows at once, see what happens.

Originally Posted by RobbieThe1st View Post
See, I'd simply get around the whole issue by boycotting FB. I don't care if it works or not, because I refuse to use or visit FB. I consider it to be as bad as MySpace was, and like then, I didn't use it or visit it.

Problem solved.
How comes you are boycotting FB? You kerazzy rebel, you.

Originally Posted by 9000 View Post
I hope you're not living in US atm, otherwise DHS would knock your door very soon.
Nah, I don't live in the US lol.

Who or what is DHS?

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Nah, I don't live in the US lol.

Who or what is DHS?
Dept. of Homeland Security.

Kid you not, my friend living there got knocked in the door years ago for some mischievous comments(which I dare not reveal here) on the middle east warfare with his friend over phone. He was very pissed because he didn't know his phone (or his friend's phone) was wiretapped.

The Following User Says Thank You to 9000 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
I take my N900 out in public and the women come flocking. This only happened once before when I was taking a cute puppy for a walk.

N900 in public = taking puppy for a walk.

Yeah. No.
Yeah, girls are as attracted to N900 as flies are attracted to sh*t.

Just kidding. N900 alone does not have that kind of charisma, I'm kidding on that part too. Imagine you're in a room with everyone else carrying iPhones, yours would be quite standing out. Granted you'd get attention for a very short while, but you could take advantage of the chance. I've some pickup lines prepared for this.

Or you could equip your iPhone with Stuart Hughes case, that could surely earn yourself some respect and attentions for quite a longer while. ^^

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
Everyone's entitled their own thoughts and opinion. Not many people here agree with me my N900 is a great device as well. But that's just the opinion of some people who have not tried and tasted the POWER of the N900!!!

Pretty sure if they got their hands on one for a week, they'll appreciate the wonders of the N900 (I hope)

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
The day you learn to not care what anyone else thinks is the day you truly become free.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stlpaul For This Useful Post:
Yes, just like being an open source human being. Eek.

Posts: 310 | Thanked: 202 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ireland
I'm afraid I agree with them. Maemo is the best mobile os ever and the suppoert and this forum are second to none. put this os on something like the E7 and I'd buy it today but I've had enough of the n900 breaking and the useless battery life. getting a nexus s as soon as I'm due an upgrade.

change all their tv& stereo channels using your phone, mightnt seem like muchthe first time or the second but around 73rd time & they'll soon conceed!
also show them iphone people a game gripper & tv out with any emulator - take your pick!
also just mention iphone & flash - that should shut a few up!

Tags
bada rox, crane