Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by andrei1089 View Post
All data is stored in an xml file in ~/.pedometer. How would you like to have the data exported?
how do i find this folder? i've tried to look through both theregular file manager and in filebox.

ah, though this would be an app to help identify pedofiles.

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Brasov/Cluj, Romania
Originally Posted by farshore View Post
how do i find this folder? i've tried to look through both theregular file manager and in filebox.
The absolute path would be /home/user/.pedometer/data.xml
I don't think it's possible to see it using the file manager.

Originally Posted by andrei1089 View Post
The absolute path would be /home/user/.pedometer/data.xml
I don't think it's possible to see it using the file manager.
Found it, thanks!
I don't know if I just missed it the first time, or if it was due to enabling root access and hidden folders in FileBox, but I now found it using FileBox nonetheless.

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Hi!

Thanks for a really great widget!
The software works as described, however I find myself more often than I'd like to forget to turn it on.
Could there be some kind of smart solution to this besides something that would involve my door and a note with font size 80?

GPS, would be a powerdraining overkill.. how about looking for WLAN SSID?
I don't know if this would fit Pedometer Home Widget's roadmap or if this would take a lot of effort to implement not worth the gain from it.

Oh, right.. and please consider signing up on Flattr!
Since I'm more than willing to contribute, however I'd like to give a little many times and for a long time, rather than a somewhat bigger amount just a few times. Thanks!

As your attorney, I advise you to take those USB flashdrive of yours, that you never use anyway and your fellow mans epoxy, glue the sticks in a some nice public environment and point them out on DD.

Last edited by danielpublic; 2011-03-06 at 18:39.

thanks for the app. it's great to have pedometer widget. however, i found there's a little error counting. i normally use the phone landscape. when i rotate the phone to portrait, either left or right, it jumps the counter by 2 to 5 pts. is it affecting only my phone or everyone else's? thanks

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 277 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Brighton, UK
Is this project still active? I've modded mine to to add the autostart option I filed as an enhancement request ( I carry spare batteries, so power drain isn't an issue - remembering to start it is )

Last edited by mr_jrt; 2011-10-25 at 20:44.