Notices

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 543 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Kiev, Ukraine
rob42, looks like your FAT32 partition is damaged. It happens to me once. I've repaired it from terminal:
Code:
umount /home/user/MyDocs
fsck.vfat -av /dev/mmcblk0p1
mount /home/user/MyDocs
It worked for me too. So it seems at least two of us don't get the icons.
Seems on some systems, hildon-desktop doesn't recognize icons from the /home/user/.local path. Trying to find out if it's true.

Again, as for the keyboard mappings - it works now only in ru_RU locale. I will research on how to make it working in any locale, hope with next update this issue will be solved.

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
when trying to play xplanedefault:

I always have to click on the shortcut twice because the first time, it loads and just ceases... the next time I click, it loads quickly...

crashes in the middle of the game

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cape Town
Originally Posted by moradeeb View Post
So how do you get these files if you dont have a palm pre?
I'd like to know this too. I tried going to link specified for the game on my n900 and was told my phone is not supported. Any ideas?

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Hampshire,UK
divan
thanks for that - will this erase anything or is it just a remap

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 543 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Kiev, Ukraine
thanks for that - will this erase anything or is it just a remap
It's like 'scandisk' for windows - it checks drive.

Dark_Angel85, when xplane series starts, it takes some time (~10 secs), so I guess you should just wait more instead of clicking second time.

Hmm it's exactly the same config script that I downloaded elsewhere, and it still won't work. I'm running it from /home/user/ having previously performed chmod +x on it. It takes ~2secs to run the script, and it returns no errors, however it still won't work.

What's that /apps/preenv/earthwormjim directory in the script? No such directory exists anywhere on my N900. Yesterday was the first time I used preenv so it was a clean install, and the game was installed through Wgames.

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 729 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Athens, Greece
Thank you so much for the app!

Not that it's a serious matter, but even though I have the CSSU enabler installd and working, I can't find any icon of the games installed in the add shortcut list...

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
Can someone please IM me with a location where i can find the ipk files...yes yes you should have Palm Pre...i know the official line but be honest no one cares about this.

Just dont post the link in public

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colm.smyth For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by colm.smyth View Post
Can someone please IM me with a location where i can find the ipk files...yes yes you should have Palm Pre...i know the official line but be honest no one cares about this.

Just dont post the link in public
www.google.com

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawaii For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by divan View Post
To update the list you just need to create .ini file with game description (see examples in /usr/share/wgames/gamesinfo/ini), create image with game screenshot (450x150) and (optionally) postinstall script (again, see self-explanatory examples in /usr/share/wgames/gamesinfo/hacks). I will provide detailed description a bit later.
And if you put these files into /usr/share/wgames/gamesinfo, the program will have a support for it. If you sure it does work, feel free to post your .ini here and I will add support to the next update.
Can you move this directory out from share? It's filling rootfs..

The Following User Says Thank You to Deadwing For This Useful Post:

Tags
easy to manage, games, lame idea, preenv, runs crappy