Active Topics

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro
Originally Posted by pcekper View Post
Sorry I did not reply early, I was very busy at work and then I took some holidays:

http://hotfile.com/dl/108748653/a716...ry.tar.gz.html

The packages is 492KB and the forum has a limit 488.3 KB.

See if anybody can host this a garage. Or archive it in a better place than a filesharing place.

Sadly I am currently out of time to package this in a proper .deb and solve the full screen problem, but I will see if i can try to find the time.

Regards
Thank you Pcekper. I will uninstall my gngeo curently installed and install from your link. Will look on the conf\gngeorc file and try changing things to try to solve the screen size problem, it is strange, on your video it is everything fine, I am PR 1.2, are you 1.3? Also, could you get us your gngeorc file? I find it difficult to remap keys for the N900's keyboard.

Any news of when it will be in repositories?

thanks

Originally Posted by gleydsonpr View Post
Thank you Pcekper. I will uninstall my gngeo curently installed and install from your link. Will look on the conf\gngeorc file and try changing things to try to solve the screen size problem, it is strange, on your video it is everything fine, I am PR 1.2, are you 1.3? Also, could you get us your gngeorc file? I find it difficult to remap keys for the N900's keyboard.
I am using PR1.3 with no problems.

Use the settings in my .gngeorc file, it is included in the package. specially the scale 2 option, that at least scales in windowed mode to what you see in my video.

I will try to update to 1.3 tomorrow, I need also for the psx4mgui to be working. Hopefully I get gngeo like yours, will post on youtube later. Thank you for the infos, what about playing with ps3 controller? What are the symbols for ps3 keys?

I have finally updated to PR 1.3. But I am trying to install the gngeo (the binary you uploaded) using "tar -xvzf gngeo-0.7-n900-binary.tar.gz -C /home/user" and it says "no such file or directory" . I already copied the file to MyDocs folder. Is there another way to run the binary? Actually I was using USA Version, today I flashed the Global one, but that's for another thread.

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Netherlands
@gleydsonpr
try this:
cd /home/user
tar xvzf MyDocs/gngeo-0.7-n900-binary.tar.gz
@pcekper
ever tried:
dropbox.com
filebeam.com
for hosting your files

Thank you Sake, but I typed it on xterm and got a lot of lines ( names os game romcr files and etc), but didn't seem to install anything, do I need to create gngeo folder before or do something else before? Do you have gngeo installed aswell? Before when I was pr1.2 it worked, but I don't remember how was the procedure. I need to install also the xgngeo (gui) , will check on app manager if gngeo is installed, I think not, but will make sure.

Originally Posted by gleydsonpr View Post
Thank you Sake, but I typed it on xterm and got a lot of lines ( names os game romcr files and etc), but didn't seem to install anything, do I need to create gngeo folder before or do something else before? Do you have gngeo installed aswell? Before when I was pr1.2 it worked, but I don't remember how was the procedure. I need to install also the xgngeo (gui) , will check on app manager if gngeo is installed, I think not, but will make sure.
deinstall gngeo from the app manager.

The tar command uncompresses a folder under /home/user/gngeo, it does not install anything in a normal way, you won't see gngeo installed in the app manager. The folder /home/user/gngeo holds the emulator binary files, that i have compiled that way because it was fast, I have not packaged the app.

Originally Posted by sake View Post
@gleydsonpr
try this:
cd /home/user
tar xvzf MyDocs/gngeo-0.7-n900-binary.tar.gz
@pcekper
ever tried:
dropbox.com
filebeam.com
for hosting your files
Hi Sake, thanks for the tip, I will have a look. I am not a fan of hosting files in file sharing sites, normally I would like to upload it to a proper place, a repo or the forum itself, but this was an exceptional case.

Originally Posted by pcekper View Post
deinstall gngeo from the app manager.

The tar command uncompresses a folder under /home/user/gngeo, it does not install anything in a normal way, you won't see gngeo installed in the app manager. The folder /home/user/gngeo holds the emulator binary files, that i have compiled that way because it was fast, I have not packaged the app.
Thank you, I didn't know that, tought that the .deb was included aswell. I will try to create gngeo folder before tar comand and then get xgngeo. I don't have gngeo neither xgngeo, I've just flashed pr1.3 last week and my backup didn't have gngeo.