Hi,

I am interesting by BH-504 bluetooth handset, is it compatible with media player of n900 ? can I manage music with it (play, pause, forward) ?

thanks

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
I'm using both BH-214 and BH-505 and they work as intended. Haven't used my phone for a while though, but I remember that play pause and forward worked fine.

Originally Posted by chainreaction View Post
I'm using both BH-214 and BH-505 and they work as intended. Haven't used my phone for a while though, but I remember that play pause and forward worked fine.

I am intersting by bh-214, are you sur I can control media player with it ?
can you make a last test ?

thanks

Originally Posted by kybo View Post
Hi,

I am interesting by BH-504 bluetooth handset, is it compatible with media player of n900 ? can I manage music with it (play, pause, forward) ?

thanks
Have the BH-504 Headset more than a year now and they are my Gym Partner
Amazing Quality,light, more than you expect sound Quality , charge very fast in 15 minutes and last 6-7 hrs for Real and yes they support full control over my N900 anf my Galaxy S too
play stop pause even the video control too

if you interested go for it

I own BH 504 too, i can control the music player everything is fine there, just the sound just isnt so good as from my nokia 5800 , but most disturbing is that some songs are slower , and its a bluetooth headset thing, not this one particular. Some songs are playing like 95% or so from the full speed and I can literaly hear something i was able years ago on my tape walkman when batteries were weak... does somebody else have this problem?

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Greece
I have noticed this slowness with mine, but it is always a sign that it needs recharging. It does not happen normally.

By the way, the controls on both BH-214 and BH-504 work with N900 as they should.

Last edited by evan; 2011-03-16 at 15:37.

Thank you very much, I will buy a BH-214