Active Topics

Poll: Which one???!@
Poll Options
Which one???!@

Closed Thread
Posts: 120 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Brisbane, Australia.
Thanks for speaking up, and showing me your ability to spell 4-letter words!

Apologies ammyt.

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Vienna
Originally Posted by ASIAN View Post
You mean tagged my thread inappropriately.

Originally Posted by me2g View Post
hahahahahaha!

Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Symbian has the second best multitasking in the mobile world, the first being maemo ... You can't compare iOS or Androids "task switching" as multitasking, because only a select few are able to continue actually running in the background ..

The Following User Says Thank You to tswindell For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 358 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Dec 2010
So I'm making the switch to Android because all my friends have Android phones and they make my N900 look obsolete. Which one should I Purchase, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Galaxy S2 or LG Optimus 2x?? And no mentions of quad-core cellphones because no one really needs a quad-core phone.
This is a brave decision! Don't listen to all this noobs here but I'm missing the Iphone 4 and the Desire Z in your list? If I where you I would stick with the N900 or try the Desire Z. The Galaxy S2 is impressive but why not wait for the Galaxy 10.1? But if you want to impress your friend most likely you want to buy a Mugen Battery and save some money? This community doesn't deserve it at all!

Last edited by epitaph; 2011-03-19 at 14:25.

Originally Posted by tswindell View Post
Symbian has the second best multitasking in the mobile world, the first being maemo ... You can't compare iOS or Androids "task switching" as multitasking, because only a select few are able to continue actually running in the background ..
Okay cool.

Galaxy Tab 10.1 looks soooo nice! Isn't Desire Z like the the N900? touch screen + sliding qwerty?

Banned | Posts: 78 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Thanks for speaking up, and showing me your ability to spell 4-letter words!
Are you still here? Why didn't you troll off away, I bet the android forums will welcome a douche like you.

Obviously I am still here,