Poll: Which one???!@
Poll Options
Which one???!@

Closed Thread
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
FFS!!! is there any point to this thread? It's a complete load of bollocks! If your going to get a new phone simply to impress your friends you want to get your head read! I dislike Clicky people!! Get the phone you want or are you that self obsessed??

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Brisbane, Australia.
@corduroysack thanks, you're like the 10th person to have said that on this thread.

Banned | Posts: 78 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Dec 2010
@ASIAN Edit the post: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=23
or you will be an XL douche

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
lol has it started sinking in yet??

don't forget to click 'thanks'

Posts: 250 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Colorado
I find this Android hate pretty funny coming from a community that greatly approves of NITdroid. That being said:

@ASIAN, better to move on to a different forum. You won't find much help here at all. If you are really serious about this, then ask for help at a real Android site. They can actually help you out. Baiting everyone into a flame war is just as immature as you claim everyone to be.

@EVERYONE ELSE, really? If you guys he's such a troll, leave him be. Best way to make a troll go away is to not even answer them in the first place. They'll get bored an leave eventually. That's the problem with the internet these days. So much hate and arguing from just a few words. No wonder some countries limit freedom of expression...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jperez2009 For This Useful Post:
Nope and XxJacobxX, do you know what an apology is?

Originally Posted by jperez2009 View Post
I find this Android hate pretty funny coming from a community that greatly approves of NITdroid. That being said:

@ASIAN, better to move on to a different forum. You won't find much help here at all. If you are really serious about this, then ask for help at a real Android site. They can actually help you out. Baiting everyone into a flame war is just as immature as you claim everyone to be.

@EVERYONE ELSE, really? If you guys he's such a troll, leave him be. Best way to make a troll go away is to not even answer them in the first place. They'll get bored an leave eventually. That's the problem with the internet these days. So much hate and arguing from just a few words. No wonder some countries limit freedom of expression...

Omg ikr.. this is so going on my Tumblr!

Banned | Posts: 358 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Originally Posted by ASIAN View Post
Galaxy Tab 10.1 looks soooo nice! Isn't Desire Z like the the N900? touch screen + sliding qwerty?
Yeah - but with Android and a 100 x larger user base and also people who like to spent money. That's the problem with the N900. In fact it is a very good phone but there is only support from some noobs.

Banned | Posts: 78 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Originally Posted by ASIAN View Post
Nope and XxJacobxX, do you know what an apology is?
An apology should follow good physical and mental manners, if you know what I'm saying.

Posts: 250 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Colorado
Okay then, you are just a troll. Instead of arguing, I'll just report your post for trolling and spamming. Better than fighting over the internet.

Closed Thread

Tags
apt-get android, fanboy denial, hi i'm a douche, humor required, look at me!, mm peter, poor lil rich, thx 4 the fish, troll alert