Posts: 44 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ India
Hello Everyone... Is anyone using his n900 with the car-in speakerphone Jabra cruiser 2 ? Its working fine for me but the contact book wont sync and the voice dialing is not working. In the product manual, it says its a phone dependant feature so was anyone able to get this feature working with n900 ?

the phonebook feature is working fine with andriod based phone... is there any workaround to put my phonebook from n900 to the handsfree?

There is no voice dialing on the n900, and the Jabra Cruiser says this feature is phone dependent, so it wont work. Also if your using two devices that support voice dialing on the Jabra Cruiser only the primary device will work, just for your information.

I don't know how the Jabra downloads the phonebook, but it is probably from the SIM, since the Jabra documentation says it is limited to 1000 entries, which is a SIM card limitation. Unfortunately the n900 doesn't store it's phonebook on the SIM automatically, but there is an option in the Contacts application to copy contacts over to the SIM.

i am sure its not coping from the sim.. something I am sure is missing from n900 is this something which is noticed in other handsfree as well ??

Tags
bada rox