Active Topics

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus
any help? i cant understand a word i read in the wiki....does it dual boot with the new cssu?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
@abill_uk:

I'm looking forward to you hacking Nagravision 3. :P

My website

GitHub

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by vkv.raju View Post
I am eagerly waiting for the DE version of this!
the DE version is here http://repo.meego.com

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by jnack95 View Post
......before aimlessly complaining. I'm not even sure what you are complaining about and I'm pretty sure you don't either.
Hahaha!

Ignore him. He is a weapons grade whopper.

Originally Posted by Stskeeps View Post
No, generally when I see a thread with abill_uk in it, I avoid it.
LMAO!!

Who said teamwork doesn't exist on TMO abill?

About 30+ people agreed with Stkeeps post, that you are a complete numpty.

Last edited by JamesBond@ge; 2011-03-31 at 16:56.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
@abill_uk:

I'm looking forward to you hacking Nagravision 3. :P
Sorry to tell you but my sat hacking days are over, just to let you know though that nag 3 has already been patially hacked that is from the card side.

It is however very similar indeed to the vc1 as in it changes keys internally and that means you only need to work out the algorithms being sent to the device.

Not sure of the speed of nag but vc1 was 8bit, so very slow in todays standards.

Sorry this is offtopic.

Originally Posted by flailingmonkey View Post
I just discovered the most wonderful feature on talk.maemo.org
You see, upon encountering the nth useless post by abill_uk, I search for something to remove his distasteful presence from my sight.

There was no "hide post" link on the post itself, so I ventured further, clicking on the accursed user's name at the top of the post. Alas, it seemed there was no salvation, only links to find more of their rambling nonsense and trolling across the board. However, in a little drop down titled "User Lists" I found the Grail! I clicked "Add to Ignore List" like I was grasping a life-line. After confirming that this user was the one I wished to silence, I felt a sense of peace, and heard a distant cheer ringing out from across the forum.

TL;DR: Click abill_uk's user name, hover over User Lists, and hit "Add to Ignore List"

P.S. Can tmo please make the Ignore List link it's own link, instead part of a two item drop down? Thanks
Haha omg. These posts have me cracking up. I'm loving your use of of language "accursed users name", "distasteful presence" etc

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
LMAO!!

Who said teamwork doesn't exist on TMO abill?

About 30+ people agreed with Stkeeps post, that you are a complete numpty.
I do not usually reply to your posts but this one i will.

IF proper teamwork was present on this community, no way would it take this long to hack the N900 and put together a PROPER with no conflicts OS, sorry to say this but they are working in some parts completly blind THAT is why after more than 5 months it is at the stage it is now.

You need to read the CSSU threads and you will see the problems are always occuring, that happens because the hardware in the N900 is not being addressed in the correct way and one persons efforts are conflicting with anothers simply because of closed components and not fully organised teamwork.

You can all thrash this out among yourselves because i will just sit back as i do and watch untill someone gets it right and gets the teamwork sorted out.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I do not usually reply to your posts but this one i will.

IF proper teamwork was present on this community, no way would it take this long to hack the N900 and put together a PROPER with no conflicts OS, sorry to say this but they are working in some parts completly blind THAT is why after more than 5 months it is at the stage it is now.

You need to read the CSSU threads and you will see the problems are always occuring, that happens because the hardware in the N900 is not being addressed in the correct way and one persons efforts are conflicting with anothers simply because of closed components and not fully organised teamwork.

You can all thrash this out among yourselves because i will just sit back as i do and watch untill someone gets it right and gets the teamwork sorted out.
blah blah blah.

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Scandinavia
Yes i am a true northern brit brat (did i say that right) were you around in those glorious days?.
nah pup, i have just DEEP brotherdom towards brits and scottish loonies, and i have ALOT friends up there. just noticed youre from that side of the road.

cheers!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to videohese For This Useful Post:
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Scandinavia
nag 3
oh, froggie

Tags
noobs free, ruining meego