Active Topics

Hello everybody,

I need help from someone in the forum.
I'm happy with a N810 of life, one fine day he began to reset itself, thinking it was something with the Maemo did firmware update, it zeroed all programs and all that was inside. Tava a wonder, off and on quickly, i stopped and put to use to load, I get it when it was realized that with the start of the Nokia screen and would not leave her now since he's like, connects, the screen Nokia, the screen goes black and the round logo of Nokia and not leave it, I left carrying a whole day and nothing, I left without the battery in two days and nothing now can not connect it to pc to try and tamper with the firmware again I can not.
Somebody help me, please

I'm no expert at this but it sounds as though your internal memory has become corrupted somehow and you're likely going to have to reflash the device to the beginning.

Can you get into a terminal shell prompt at all? If you can get the $ prompt there's some hope and others may be able to help you but otherwise you may want to look at this page.

Posts: 542 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ 52 N, 6 E
I had the samne proble a year ago.
I reflashed the device and restored my backup (which also allowed to reinstall the applications when it is connected to internet) and everything worked fine.