Notices

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by laasonen View Post
I can't see my favorites?
EDIT: Fixed when logged in with my youtube nick instead of my email
An important point. It is intended that you supply your username, rather than your email address. In some cases, both will work. But the YouTube documentation states that supplying your username will work in all cases.

Originally Posted by laasonen View Post
Is there going to be support for viewing videos which are disabled from viewing outside youtube.com?
cuteTube can only access whatever is return by the API, so the short answer is 'no'.

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-04-10 at 09:01.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
just updated to your latest version but if i go to about in your apps it still on v 0.3.1 not v 0.3.3 (after reboot & apt-get -f install)
I'm always forgetting to change the version number in the 'About' screen. :/

Next release will say '0.3.4'.

My website

GitHub

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
all works well mate. thanks for the latest update. really enjoying the kinetic scrolling. smooth as silk.

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
xtube updated too, are there any new scripts and how can I find out which shortcuts are included?
We have: xh and yj a.f.a.i.k. right? Is there anything else to know about the xplugin? Missing info's here about it... why?

:cheers:

..::J4ZZ::..

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Thank you!
scrolling is better but not in par with e.g. app search widget list scrolling, file manager scrolling or fapman scrolling. List keeps scrolling when I raise finger and sometimes to opposite direction where i was going.

Comments-related gets sometimes messed layout when i change them with flick. Also random crashes (I try to get some info). Btw Have you tried app with gprs connection?

.edit
QObject::connect: Cannot queue arguments of type 'QNetworkConfigurationPrivatePointer'
(Make sure 'QNetworkConfigurationPrivatePointer' is registered using qRegisterMetaType().)
Segmentation fault

Dunno about QObject error but segmentation fault i got while scrolling. First things just slow down..its loading thumbs and I try to scroll list but its just stuttering and single clicks might turn to longpress. Currently on gprs.

Last edited by slender; 2011-04-10 at 15:06.

Originally Posted by slender View Post
List keeps scrolling when I raise finger and sometimes to opposite direction where i was going.?
That's because I have the ListView.SnapMode set to SnapToItem. When you stop scrolling, the view will adjust to ensure that the top of the first visible delegate is flush with the top of the view. It will not stop in the middle of a delegate.

Scrolling will not stop here:

Instead it will stop here:

My website

GitHub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by slender View Post
QObject::connect: Cannot queue arguments of type 'QNetworkConfigurationPrivatePointer'
(Make sure 'QNetworkConfigurationPrivatePointer' is registered using qRegisterMetaType().)
This is a known issue: http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-15004

As for the segfaults, I have experienced this once or twice, but only on the device. I never experience the problem when testing in Qt Simulator or using the desktop target. This makes it a bit tricky to debug. My best guess is that it's an issue with attempting to load the thumbnails asynchronously. My desktop machine has no problem keeping up, but I think the N900 is struggling when scrolling quickly. It's not a scientific analysis, but I think I am roughly correct. I will increase the cache buffer (so thumbnails don't need to be reloaded as often), and see if this helps.

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-04-10 at 16:24.

Updated to 0.3.1 from extras-testing and searching no longer works. Error from terminal is:

Error FODC0002 in tag:trolltech.com,2007:QtXmlPatterns:QIODeviceVari able:src, at line 1, column 445: Premature end of document.

Any ideas? Previous version I had (0.2.2) worked fine.

Search works for me? Why is it that the same app on the same phone sometimes works, sometimes doesn't? Wierd

Originally Posted by natedog400 View Post
Search works for me? Why is it that the same app on the same phone sometimes works, sometimes doesn't? Wierd
Because http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube