Active Topics

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Ahmedabad, India
Hi All,

First of all i am not sure if this has been already posted before. Tried searching but could not find any results hence created this new thread.

On opening Facebook from my N900, many of my friends have shared a youtube video link. When i click on that link, it says add-in not installed. Tried installing add-in that's provided but still it does not play the video.

Am sure many of you would have faced this problem. wanted to know if there's an alternate for viewing youtube videos linked in facebook ?

Thanks for your help !

Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
Originally Posted by dtparikh View Post
Hi All,

First of all i am not sure if this has been already posted before. Tried searching but could not find any results hence created this new thread.

On opening Facebook from my N900, many of my friends have shared a youtube video link. When i click on that link, it says add-in not installed. Tried installing add-in that's provided but still it does not play the video.

Am sure many of you would have faced this problem. wanted to know if there's an alternate for viewing youtube videos linked in facebook ?

Thanks for your help !
install tweak flash plugin. it will easily play those videos

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abhirajsoni For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by abhirajsoni View Post
install tweak flash plugin. it will easily play those videos
I did install Tweak Flash Plugin and changed it to Linux PR1.3

but still when i go to facebook and play a video it says "Flash player upgrade required" !

plz help

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
Open tweak flash, set your version to 10.anything, reboot (or killall browserd), restart microb, open fb, enjoy video

The Following User Says Thank You to debernardis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by debernardis View Post
Open tweak flash, set your version to 10.anything, reboot (or killall browserd), restart microb, open fb, enjoy video
Thanks a lot ! Am able to enjoy videos after changing to the recommended version (10.4.5) and rebooting my N900 .