Notices

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by igorlt View Post
Have you ever thought in make tweetgo.net an application that could be installed on N900?

Thatīd be so cool!
Not sure how that would make tweetgo better.
I am using it as my main twitter tool on my N810 and I really like that it's platform independent and, since its a webapp, obviously with a very small footprint.

I launch it through its own icon through personal launcher.

One 'feature request' though: Ability to delete your tweeets.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sao Paulo / Brazil
Originally Posted by silvermountain View Post
Not sure how that would make tweetgo better.
I am using it as my main twitter tool on my N810 and I really like that it's platform independent and, since its a webapp, obviously with a very small footprint.

I launch it through its own icon through personal launcher.

One 'feature request' though: Ability to delete your tweeets.
Iīm 100% sure that would be better. Iīm willing to pay for it.

It opens the possibilty to build new features and make the app faster.

Only who already used Gravity on Symbian platform, knows what Iīm talking about.

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Ireland
Getting error 400 at log in, anyone any ideas whats going on?

No. But it's a shame, I use Tweetgo all the time. It's a great lightweight 'web app'.

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by igorlt View Post
Have you ever thought in make tweetgo.net an application that could be installed on N900?

Thatīd be so cool!
I think mbthomas said his application writing skills weren't that great, hence the website and in my opinion the website is fantastic. it's by far my favourite twitter website to date! Good job mbthomas.
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
It is a great bit of coding but he has moved on now and has a physical business in the sporting and betting market

He has told me previously if someone wanted to take the code and develop it he is more than happy to discuss with them.

Hey All -- author of tweetgo.net here -- a couple things.

1) Tweetgo.net is up and running again (misbehaving VPS) and will remain up and running for the time being!
2) I also open sourced tweetgo.net so if you want to host it yourself, you can: https://github.com/mthomas/tweetgo.net

Cool to see people are still using this long after I've stopped --- hope this helps!