Active Topics

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
hahahaha...

"calendar sucks....dialer sucks...."

ill try the tablet later....

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ India
guys you should try out the meego de tablet version also. its a bit slower then meego de verison but in some places its better than meego de.

Can somebody confirm whether it is possible to make sip calls?

Installed it and removed it, looks like a bad skin over Meego 1,2, thats it, no other changes..

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Everyone should really remember, that this still is work in progress. If you ask me it shouldn't be posted here, since this forum has quite a bit of a noob-factor.

Don't worry, I won't be posting anymore. Goodbye, tmo.

Calm down dude, healthy critique goes a long way in producing quality software.. Of course the community owes an ocean of gratitude to people who are working towards a better N900..

The Following User Says Thank You to nos4A2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 201 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Subotica, Serbia
Originally Posted by rantom View Post
If you ask me it shouldn't be posted here, since this forum has quite a bit of a noob-factor.
I think there is no problem with noobs, problem is with those noobs who have little patience and that want advanced stuff without any effort from their part.
I have a hunch that most of them come from a M$/Apple world where they get everything served when it's ready.
Fortunately the open source uses different model, and we see the development phase with all the good and bad things it brings with it.

The Following User Says Thank You to mmlado For This Useful Post:
would it be possible to install opera browser on meego? it is much better choice than firefox. It should be standard

is it confirmed that stable DE version will be installable on eMMC?

Posts: 364 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Australia
Testers needed for Meego, oh ! there are plenty of enthusiasts who would test for free ? they are all Maemo users ( yes I am being sarcastic).

This is another free service to MeeGo or Nokia from Maemo users to test their software on n900 which will finally be released on as end-user edition for non n900 devices!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by vivmak View Post
This is another free service to MeeGo or Nokia from Maemo users to test their software on n900 which will finally be released on as end-user edition for non n900 devices!!!!!!!!
Why would you say that? Meego costs you nothing? Besides, you are wrong, A stable, end-user version of Meego is being developed for the N900. What do you think this thread is about?

The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasAH For This Useful Post:

Tags
dumb users, meego ruined