Closed Thread
Hi i reinstalled pr 1.3 firmware on my n900 as it was running a bit slow and also reinstalled all the apps back on but while at it the cssu firmware failed to install and kept erroring out saying cssu enabler cannot be installed file corrupted so now i am back to standard slow n900 please help me i cant stand using n900 this way missing all the brilliant cssu features protrait mode and everything else.

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
I already fixed this, refresh the repos and try again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
I already fixed this, refresh the repos and try again.
sorry MAG but is that your reply for me??? if not can you please help.

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Not sure if anyone has struggled a bit with portrait screenshots, but if I could make a suggestion... would it be possible to have a CSSU area for remapping the Print Screen buttons just for Portrait screenshots.

Instead of using CTRL+SHIFT+P is there someway of maybe having SHIFT+SPACE or a combination of keys on the lower part of the keyboard.

I struggled to take this screenshot because once the screen clicks into postion the portrait mode flicks to horizontal mode, so I have to edge the screen just before the end, and then it's really tricky holding the phone up a little bit and pressing all three buttons at the same time, especially since the gap between the top row of keys and the edge of the screen is quite narrow. My fingers aren't fat, but it's tricky.

My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MyNokiaN900 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 63 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Canada
I don't recall if the wifi network daemon is opensource or not? If they are open, could the CSSU team consider adding EAP-fast (and perhaps other type of wifi encryption protocol) into the "official" package?

Many of us working in large enterprises are facing his unsolvable problem of not being able to connect to our office wifi because of this lack of support. I did compile wpa_supplicant with the proper switches and I'm able to connect properly, but i had to disable the official daemon (I can't recall the name right now) which kills the powersaving feature at the same time...

That would be great!

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
actually having that htc homescreens thing would be awesome, in htcsense you access it with pinch and zoom, by zooming out of the homescreen which is awesome .

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Los Angeles
Can someone post a nice background that looks good in landscape AND in portrait for the unlock screen?

Posts: 561 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
Have you solved the problem of moving the zoom display to be activated on the screen?

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
since i using CSSU latest update on my phone i got only one problem regarding filebox....

i dont know why but filebox on my phone start really slow...when i press the filebox icon it took atleast 9-10 seconds to run the apps...

it never happen before this...even after fresh restart/reboot my phone,filebox still too slow to start...

does anyone else have this problem???
how to solve the slow start on this apps please???

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
the htc-style multiview of homescreens, could it not be implemented with taskswitcher? a short press to bring up the menu as usual, but a long press from the desktop to show all desktops?

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade