Notices

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by fareed_xtreme View Post
Updated Post 164 with the completed and fully tested lockslider Portrait and Landscape.
Will take a look at it soon

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
Will take a look at it soon
I know you are going to kill me but I think we went to far gray with the purple. A little lighter perhaps?

Love the new load icon by the way.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
I know you are going to kill me but I think we went to far gray with the purple. A little lighter perhaps?

Love the new load icon by the way.
Yes! I am coming for you!

..but seriously.. you might be right on that. I will try to fix it soon.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

D@mn! $hit! I mistakenly erased all my work.

I am foremost a gnome user but have been using 11.04 which uses Unity by default. So when Gnome3 got released i decided to go and have visit at the Fedora 15 beta camp which uses Gnome3 by default. Everything was fine until i discovered that the dh-make program was missing and couldn't be built. I need that to package AwOken to the maemo repos. And when i tried to get help the Fedora ppl was impolite.

So i headed back to Ubuntu and used the PPA to install Gnome3. Gnome-shell is awesome! I didn't format my /home partition still it got blanked. I had my /home encryptet while i used Unity so i had to decrypt it and copy over all my files when i moved to Fedora. Now when i am back with Ubuntu.... all files are missing!

So it will be a wail before i can continue to update AwOken

I am foremost a gnome user but have been using 11.04 which uses Unity by default. So when Gnome3 got released i decided to go and have visit at the Fedora 15 beta camp which uses Gnome3 by default. Everything was fine until i discovered that the dh-make program was missing and couldn't be built. I need that to package AwOken to the maemo repos. And when i tried to get help the Fedora ppl was impolite.

So i headed back to Ubuntu and used the PPA to install Gnome3. Gnome-shell is awesome! I didn't format my /home partition still it got blanked. I had my /home encryptet while i used Unity so i had to decrypt it and copy over all my files when i moved to Fedora. Now when i am back with Ubuntu.... all files are missing!

In a word DOH!!!

That sucks. Well we will be here when you can get it updated
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
In a word DOH!!!

That sucks. Well we will be here when you can get it updated
Yeah... the biggest problem is not the PNG's but the XCF's. The PNG's i can always get from a source package from garage but the XCF's was only saved on my computer. And i had a lots of layering and paths in them taking hours to do.

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Its sad But someone told me once: if its worht doing it, Its worth overdoing it

Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post
Its sad But someone told me once: if its worht doing it, Its worth overdoing it
I have too look on it from the bright side. This means i will have to recreate which in return might mean improvements.

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 182 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Seatle, WA
i used this theme but had to use another one due to following

1. it is very difficult to say which emails are read and which are not.
2. the menu, back and close buttons are too big.. they almost hit the eye ..

apart from these two the issues the theme is awesome... keep up the good work...

The Following User Says Thank You to mehulrajput For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness

Maybe, Testdisk can help with restoring!!! Try it, it just recently saved my *** with a lost 1TB partition... corrupt mbr + partition table.

Cheers,

..::J4ZZ::..

The Following User Says Thank You to J4ZZ For This Useful Post: