Active Topics

I use this app every day, great app again. Would be great if you continued developing =)

Are the API details changed again? search always returns blank page?! anyone else having similar issue?

just installed and cant search for songs shame as i was really looking forward to using this

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by getnani View Post
Are the API details changed again? search always returns blank page?! anyone else having similar issue?
Confirmed

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Israel
It's funny because you can use Grooveshark on your phone directly from the Firefox browser, but this one responds much better!
Can you add the cross-fade option too?

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 253 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Virginia
Originally Posted by getnani View Post
Yes the API did change. I have been working on the client a little bit and all I have to do is push the new version to the package builder.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dotblank For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Thanks... Package is ready, just installing.

Greetz,

..::J4ZZ::..

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
I installed it, played one song and put my phone back table. 2 hours later I opened my phone and the network selector dialog opened, I closed it and it instantly opened again. I first tried to close it about 30 times, until I started connecting to my wlan, after about 30 tries it finally stopped opening :/

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 253 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Virginia
Originally Posted by laasonen View Post
I installed it, played one song and put my phone back table. 2 hours later I opened my phone and the network selector dialog opened, I closed it and it instantly opened again. I first tried to close it about 30 times, until I started connecting to my wlan, after about 30 tries it finally stopped opening :/

Yea you must have left the program running. It is attempting to to keep the token session alive. This seems to be necessary because normally the session will expire in just a few minutes.

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by Dotblank View Post
Yes the API did change. I have been working on the client a little bit and all I have to do is push the new version to the package builder.
In case folks have not found it, good to see the options button offering some choices. Great stuff. And thanks!!