Posts: 12 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Slovakia
Originally Posted by XiliX View Post
The only thing that counts is this question:
Are you happy with your N900?
I know I am.
me too, the more I use it the more I love it. It's my everyday companion, I even go jogging with my beloved n900 :-) I know i shouldn't but I feel strange without it though.
Definitely worth my money. I have to say, i had changed a lot of devices from many manufacturers and brands, but this is one's a top notch.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
@damnshock
True, and thats my concern too.
But as long as it works...
And i read that Panasonic and some Chinese firm are interested in MeeGo too, so who knows.
And by the time my N900 dies, Nokia may already have changed their plans again.

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Victoria BC Canada
The N900 suits me and I'm actively looking for spares.

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by jotun View Post
I even go jogging with my beloved n900 :-)
I read RSS/twitter news while shitting in the loo with my n900

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Africa
Originally Posted by niloy View Post

Originally Posted by jotun View Post
I even go jogging with my beloved n900 :-)
With or without eCoach? I'm allergic to running, but my N900 is always with me on a bike.

I read RSS/twitter news while shitting in the loo with my n900
Who doesn't :-).

The Following User Says Thank You to buchanmilne For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Just back from the Phone House shop on Carrer de San Miguel, Palma de Mallorca.

First they didn´t know what I was talking about, holding my n900 right in front of the guys nose. then he just looked at me in sheer disbelief. But that phone is antique, he simply stuttered.

I know it´s old, I know. I just want a spare one and all I´m asking is whether you have one here. Because apperantly the phone is being advertised on your companies webpage. Even more disbelief, followed by the assurance that it was not advertised on their site and even if it were, there would not be any models available through their retail point.

Long story short: it´s not there. at least not in Palma...

* dreams on of infinite amounts of replacements of my n900 *

The Following User Says Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
That page lists the phone as "sin stock"!

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Austria
For 143€ i would buy two of them
Guy... when anyone asks you "what is that?" you can talk about your mobile computer. no one else can do that

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
Ah... 143€
And I gave 499€ to my N900...

It's still somewhat high in Portugal (399€?). Man i wish i could buy 3 spare N900s. *Goes quickly to spain and comes back with a happy face*

Or just buy a few 900 N900's and use them as one big screen.

BUT THERE'S NO STOCK!! *Gets terrified*

Que lástima. Un telefono que es mas bien un ordenador infravalorado asi. 600 mhz de procesador, si, de fabrica; llevo con el telefono desde que salio y estuvo a 600 mhz 2 dias, el resto del tiempo a 1 ghz. Un telefono que puedes instalarle 3 SO a la vez e incluso 4 (ubuntu,android,maemo,meego) no es un telefono, es un ordenador que llama. Nokia se canso de actualizarlo, pero, ¿que mas da? Ya van casi 10 actualizazciones de sistema por parte de la comunidad maemo siendo la ultima el 14 de abril. Por una parte me alegra ver que se venda a 143 euros, pero, por otro lado, me parece penoso que lo pongan a ese precio, queriendose deshacer de el, cuando es un telefono que tiene un mercado muy emergente hoy en dia: el del desarrollo. Es una verdadera lastima la verdad, en su dia me costo casi 600 euros y si hoy me diese por venderlo..me darian a lo sumo 80 euros. Penoso. Espero que los que tengais un n900 bien explotado me comprendais. Saludos a todos!
@OP, Nice comment you did there!

Last edited by RiD; 2011-05-03 at 18:41.

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
Originally Posted by RiD View Post
Ah... 143€
And I gave 499€ to my N900...

It's still somewhat high in Portugal (399€?). Man i wish i could buy 3 spare N900s. *Goes quickly to spain and comes back with a happy face*

Or just buy a few 900 N900's and use them as one big screen.

BUT THERE'S NO STOCK!! *Gets terrified*

@OP, Nice comment you did there!
haha I am glad that you like it xD.
So bad about the stock in Palma...Im almost sure that the future stock will be only in the web store and not in shops Also I think will never be stock again until somebody order it by calling :/

byee!!!