Active Topics

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
i dont feel sad. i am happy to have the n900. 10 years from now, people will be looking for one for collective purposes, i think.

The Following User Says Thank You to riceboy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by riceboy View Post
i dont feel sad. i am happy to have the n900. 10 years from now, people will be looking for one for collective purposes, i think.
new cool qtquick stuff that also works on n900 ofcourse

http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2011/05/03/...qgraphicsview/

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2011-05-03 at 22:13.

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 509 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
Originally Posted by zszabo View Post
Right now I wouldn't trade this phone for 10 Iphone 5s if I could.
I would. Then I would sell them and get lots of N900s.

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
I really like the N900. It's become a very important part of my life and I rely on it for so many things. I have it with me almost all the time for phone, phonebook, camera and picture album (I've given up my Ixus 200), time (I only wear a watch to work, other than that, I use the N900 for time), taking notes, entertainment (all my CD collection), browsing, pedometer, weather......But that's a common case of smartphonagitis.

In reality and all honesty, I don't mind an E7 if anything happened to the N900.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Slovakia
Originally Posted by buchanmilne View Post
With or without eCoach? I'm allergic to running, but my N900 is always with me on a bike.

Not on a regular base. Well I run for about 3 years now, so I love it. I did some running with eCoach. Pretty nice app, but it wouldn't save my imputs. Strange was that a run appears as it should in my calendar notes. So I'm confused a bit. But still have this app so I give it a try the next run :-)

Who doesn't :-).
hahahaha...yeah, of course who doesn't :-)

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Antarctica
damn, out of stock...

cause lots of peoples dont know how to use N900,..they dont know the advantages of this **** devices,...this stuff only for technical it, the purpose is only for any people that knows a lot about computer system,..beside the company it self,..they only care about howto make and boost their income by making some products that generally can be used by any type of users. and iphone have this things,...but for my personal opinion, i really excited with this product, whole my needs covered with this ****....i agree they are a SUPER COMPUTER.