Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by jesper View Post
Great to hear that they have started shipping. Given that it rarely takes more than a few days to send something within the EU I guess most people should have their phones by the end of the coming week.

Myself, I'm still waiting for a way to pay. I'll give Jolla Care another go on Monday to see if they can solve the problem with my missing login credentials for the web shop.

Anyone else - from the first, € 100, pre-order in May - who have not yet been able to complete the purchase?

//j
Sorry to hear your having troubles I think if you email them again they should be able to sort it out.

Originally Posted by Thoke View Post
Received mail:

Got my tracking number and the phone should arrive on 1-2 days.
I didn't know some of them work on sundays!
Uhm... so they aren't following sequential order. I wonder how many phones they are packing each day...

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Thoke View Post
Received mail:

Got my tracking number and the phone should arrive on 1-2 days.
I didn't know some of them work on sundays!
I know atleast http://www.komplett.se also works on sundays. Probadly also saturdays these times of year.

good income for not to lazy students and similar people...

Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
It seems they are only serving Finnland customers yet

Quite unfair if even people from 2nd wave get their device before us 1st wavers from Europe....

Especially as delivery to outside Finnland can take upto 3 weeks....
Unfair? I don't agree. Finland is the only country who has an operator who shows that they beleive in Jolla. So ofcourse finlands should get the devices first.

Better blame those dogslow operators in the rest of european who so far has not shown much intrests...

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2013-12-08 at 17:35.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
I know atleast http://www.komplett.se also works on sundays. Probadly also saturdays these times of year.

good income for not to lazy students and similar people...

Unfair? I don't agree. Finland is the only country who has an operator who shows that they beleive in Jolla. So ofcourse finlands should get the devices first.

Better blame those dogslow operators in the rest of european who so far has not shown much intrests...
So we, the preorders and supporters should be ignored bacouse Finland has an operator? That's lame.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
same here. pre-ordered on the first day (0), would very much like to get a tracking number this week..

Last edited by dirkvl; 2013-12-08 at 18:05.

The Following User Says Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
same here, 100€ preorder on first day, waiting for the tracking number gets more frustrating every day... especially with all the finnish people getting the delivery notifications now...

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

Originally Posted by seiichiro0185 View Post
same here, 100€ preorder on first day, waiting for the tracking number gets more frustrating every day... especially with all the finnish people getting the delivery notifications now...
Well it's not all of us.
Ordered on the first hour the page went up. Though it could be that 40 euro order that is once again biting back.

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Finland
Sorry to pour salt on your wounds non-Finns but I've received mail today saying I'll be receiving my Jolla in a day or two!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miharin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ milano
Originally Posted by Miharin View Post
Sorry to pour salt on your wounds non-Finns but I've received mail today saying I'll be receiving my Jolla in a day or two!
What number were you pre-order and the date? Maybe our euro worth less than yours? ahi ahi ahi Jolla.....

Last edited by davidoz; 2013-12-08 at 19:21.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I want my jolla now!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...