Originally Posted by fraaaaanka View Post
excellent, glad its sorted!
Hi im on a same problem while try to create a new button in power menu all i have now is the phone button in the power menu and i tried to replace the systemui.xml to original one but its not working! Now how do i go back to original power menu? when i opened systemui.xml in leafpad it was blank. sorry im a novice please help

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2011 @ Shanghai-China
Really thanks for your guide! I have done it.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Romania
Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
Hi im on a same problem while try to create a new button in power menu all i have now is the phone button in the power menu and i tried to replace the systemui.xml to original one but its not working! Now how do i go back to original power menu? when i opened systemui.xml in leafpad it was blank. sorry im a novice please help
When I tried today to add the reboot button, I had the same problem with leafpad. systemui.xml was blank . In the end I have found on the forum from NUTNDUN here, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...t+shell&page=3
that it is a faster way buy just to deleting <!-- and -->. I have used the editor from midnight commander because as I said in leafpad I had a blank file. Now there were all added: softpoweroff, TopinXterm, and Reboot as well If someone can help me, I have a problem with the window which drops down after you pres the poweroff button: it stays a small period of time I mean less than 1/2 second. I don't have time to press the buttons. Can some one help me with this, or guide me to a thread pls? Tried the search function but fond nothing!!!

i followed ur instructions and now i have only 1 button "Phone" in that menu nw need ur help to restore all