Notices

I understand you sakya i just ask if it's possible and i know you don't have much time but you are doing evrything you can and we really love that you really did alot of very really cool job with this project i love your hard work we all really apreciate all you've done thanks and take your time sakya i just want to share my ideal to you, many thanks again for your hardwork sakya =)

oh and pardon me for my bad english...

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by JSTAR View Post
i just ask if it's possible
No problem, it is possible.

The Following User Says Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Vibration disconnect the controller on TOMB RAIDER 1.
Also quick load on CRASH BANDICOOT games is not working properly.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
I was able to set config file and config key but when pressing start to launch a game this appears "Error opening keys config file /opt/psx4m/keys

i checked the mentioned directiory and psx4m does not contain a keys config file. just a .png file with NO DATA illustrated.

help?

Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
I was able to set config file and config key but when pressing start to launch a game this appears "Error opening keys config file /opt/psx4m/keys
Configure the rom (or the default config) and set the keys config to use.

Sakya,

some issues i found:

1. When playing Resident evil survivor with accelerometer + analog control and setting the dead zone even to 0, still has a big dead zone (you need to do very large movement with the device to make it start moving).

i noticed it also in another game (it seems to work fine with racing games however).

Can this be fixed?

2. GunCon game 'Gunfighter - The Legend of Jesse James' does not work with guncon (starts with blank screen).

3. when using the gles GPU with screen buttons enabled, they do not work.

4. loading a saved state is not possible from GUI menu when a game is configured for the gles GPU - you must start the game and press the load button afterwards (not a big deal however).

5. GunCon with lethal enforcers 1 & 2 does not work. [EDIT] My Mistake - this seems to only support the Justifier/Hyperblaster

Thanks for your hard work - latest updates are amazing!.

Last edited by impeham; 2012-05-18 at 10:07.

Originally Posted by impeham View Post
5. GunCon with lethal enforcers 1 & 2 does not work.
Lethal Enforcers 1 & 2 are not compatible with the GunCon, they use the Konami Justifier:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konami_...er#PlayStation

The Following User Says Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sakya View Post
Lethal Enforcers 1 & 2 are not compatible with the GunCon, they use the Konami Justifier:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konami_...er#PlayStation
yes - found that also

I managed to make 'Gunfighter - The Legend of Jesse James' work - it seems that the image i had (.mdf) did not work but after converting it to .pbp it works fine.

Sakya - can you enable accelerometer to work with the guncon games and allow to map it to the A/B buttons?

I think it will be great to play all these games - time crisis, gunfighter etc. without the keyboard/gripper at all - only with device tilt and screen presses.

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud