Active Topics

Notices

I don't know whether this issue has previously been noticed by anybody....but in nightly 24 i cannot create group.... i get the error 406... failed to create the group...can anybody help??

Hi, i have nokia n9 i had a wazapp on it but i had a problem with my n9 and i have to take it to the services for nokia and they have deleted all my device and now i have download all the wazapp versions old and new, and they didn't work when i downland the nightly versions it gives me try after 1980 and i leave it for 2 hours it give me the same what to do ??

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Hello new member, welcome to maemo.org, u can start looking for ur solution within this toppic, there are a few solutions for this, please read, and also a small FONT for ur future questions or replies here on talk would be better.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
I understand that we will have no more whatsapp beacuse they will close our account......but, if we activate our account with another mobile phone,we will continue to use wazapp?

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
they don't close your account, they just block old clients, even official old clients, from registration.
registering with an Android device for example and then using wazapp works without problems.

Last edited by Leinad; 2013-08-02 at 07:22.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
if account blocked you can always email to whatsapp to prove your account ant unblock it

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
do you know why I get different verification code from BlueStacks and from whitesoft.dyndns.org.... ?

because every time code should be different, lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
@coderus pls wat can i do to make the latest nightly work properly, it crashes after connecting to the network

no log - no help

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp