Active Topics

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by starstuff View Post
jolla should not put any buttons to the phone, i think thats one of the strength of the OS.
I personally like some buttons, and think they can be useful. For example, volume buttons so I can adjust volume of a call or music without turning on screen or looking at the phone. I much prefer button for camera zoom/focus/shot over "touch the screen to take a pic" most phones are using these days. etc.

I could use my N95 to text and write emails while phone was in my pocket, without even looking at the screen

That being said, the normal "android buttons", home, back, menu, can be made obsolete by on-screen elements or gestures (like N900 does).

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
We need a leak...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by mrk88 View Post
How about this one?
Nexus S , much?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
This guy looks crazy enough to be the leak...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
This guy looks crazy enough to be the leak...

hahahaha XD XD

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Jolla world to announce they phone 7 september 2012 and will get more media attention than nokia world....

I wonder what Marko Ahtisaari thinks of Jolla.
I believe somewhere deep inside he is happy with MeeGo being alive thanks to Jolla team.

This seems to be like the Tizen. First lots of information, trolling, and stuff. then...NOTHING!

What is going on?

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by HELLASISGREECE View Post
I wonder what Marko Ahtisaari thinks of Jolla.
I believe somewhere deep inside he is happy with MeeGo being alive thanks to Jolla team.
he dont give a **** bout meego. He probadly got alot more money from elop to design wp phones.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
This seems to be like the Tizen. First lots of information, trolling, and stuff. then...NOTHING!

What is going on?
It's because they announced Jolla pre-maturely.

The CEO said they planned to make an announcement much later but after the P.R.1.3 release and the whole news of MeeGo being dead they had to come out and say that's it's not dead.

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla