Active Topics

Notices

Is there any way of disable any kind of notification on the system and keep only the in-app bubbles with the numbers?

Sometimes I get several messages and my event screen gets filled with messages (I mean, 30+ notifications). Usually, wazapp freezes when this happens and the cell phone start to run really slowly (I believe that is happening because of the memory usage increase for each notification)

I unchecked the box for system notification and disabled the sound and vibration but I'm still getting system notification on the top bar and the event screen.

Download it at Maemo Garage or at extras-devel

i'm changing my provider and i'm planning to take my old number with me.Does anybody know if this affects the Wazapp account in any way?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@emro yes, because your imsi number will change. you'll need to rename your db file to new imsi number.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
I actually don't know how to find out my IMSI.it's not on my SIM-card. Do i create a new account with my new SIM and then look the IMSI up in the <newIMSI>.db and then change the <oldIMSI>.db to <newIMSI>.db?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@emro right

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Is there a Jolla version already?
Curiously waiting for my Jolla to ship but I just noticed there is no Jolla version available at openwhatsapp.org... Does the N9-version run on SailfishOS??
Thanks!

Originally Posted by inte View Post
Is there a Jolla version already?
Curiously waiting for my Jolla to ship but I just noticed there is no Jolla version available at openwhatsapp.org... Does the N9-version run on SailfishOS??
Thanks!
https://openrepos.net/content/coderu...ecute-sailfish

Hi guys,
my Nokia N9 wasn't working for some weeks. Now I don't know if there is a new Version of Wazapp.
Should I simply download the version from the official website or is there any new versions )

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Nope
U can download nightly 35 or the v.0.9.22

Originally Posted by zaidk9 View Post
Nope
U can download nightly 35 or the v.0.9.22
ok, thank you.
I've downloaded v.0.9.22, but there is a problem with sending pictures. Is it fixed on nightly 35 or do we have to wait?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp