Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by imat View Post
I think you already tried to remove both Wazapp and Whatsup and database files ?

I see in your profile that you have a Jolla... Are you still logged in Mitakullu on the Jolla ?
Yes, i have deleted those. And different number in my Jolla so that doesn't matter if i'm logged in with it.

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Mar 2014 @ Switzerland
I can give you an idea, but I havent tested... and if someone could help for the last part ?

1. Download Pidgin Whatsapp Registration at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sh...RT-1.6.7.0.exe

(Pidgin for Windows has a plugin to have Whatsapp on it)

2. On the program, register your phone number with country code (for France, 33, for Switzerland 41)

You'll get the confirmation code per SMS on your N9. Put this code in the program, and the program will give you your password to connect to Whatsapp.

Now you have to put your username and password in the config file of Wazapp, but I don't know where is this config file. Your username is your number with country code

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
ah sure, forgot about WART

Originally Posted by imat View Post
I can give you an idea, but I havent tested... and if someone could help for the last part ?

1. Download Pidgin Whatsapp Registration at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sh...RT-1.6.7.0.exe

(Pidgin for Windows has a plugin to have Whatsapp on it)

2. On the program, register your phone number with country code (for France, 33, for Switzerland 41)

You'll get the confirmation code per SMS on your N9. Put this code in the program, and the program will give you your password to connect to Whatsapp.

Now you have to put your username and password in the config file of Wazapp, but I don't know where is this config file. Your username is your number with country code
Can't get the code, some issues with ssl/tls security.. I have allowed that program from firewall settings.

its old version, and i have no idea why you reuploading it.
https://github.com/shirioko/WART

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Mar 2014 @ Switzerland
I have nothing re-uploaded, I did a quick search with google and thought it was the latest version

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
its old version, and i have no idea why you reuploading it.
https://github.com/shirioko/WART
Can somebody try it, i have to wait 46 hours before can try again.

why? it's just working
you just only need to install sqlite3 to device to change account password for wazapp. for whatsup you just edit config text file.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
why? it's just working
you just only need to install sqlite3 to device to change account password for wazapp. for whatsup you just edit config text file.
I mean i have to wait before can ask that code, too frequent tries.

why? it's just working
Where can i get that sqlite3? And can't fing that whatsup config file..

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp