Closed Thread
why would nokia spoil their reputation they have been making for quite some time now i guess 2year or so...............

um...btw i wa talking but the Will Come-Will Be Coming Reputation

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Puerto Rico
Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
LIESSS !@!@!@!!!!1111elevenoneone
Don't be sad my friend. I think nokia liked the way we handle the other thread with 7 Thousand posts. Maybe they're expecting us keep it thay way with Ovi thread to release it then.
http://j0hnmcclane.deviantart.com/

Originally Posted by anaskr View Post
why would nokia spoil their reputation they have been making for quite some time now i guess 2year or so...............

um...btw i wa talking but the Will Come-Will Be Coming Reputation
No they aren't, they just decided they should concentrate on MeeGo. They don't see future for N900/Maemo5.

MeeGo will power multiple different devices and where it mean business. N900, if were given official MeeGo, they might get less sales on their first MeeGo devices. So, it's logical that there is decisions to drop MeeGo officially for N900 and let the community do the dirty work.

There's no denying MeeGo is advancing fast, steady and no stupid speculations, the dates are revealed and accurate, and the effort is too obvious. Poor N900, abandoned, it's surviving thanks to the community. Nokia should thanked the community which have contributed so many things that Nokia should have provided in the first place and much easier, less time, faster and eliminates all these problems, but seems they decided to rush on the MeeGo devices instead.

Originally Posted by Andy214 View Post
No they aren't, they just decided they should concentrate on MeeGo. They don't see future for N900/Maemo5.

MeeGo will power multiple different devices and where it mean business. N900, if were given official MeeGo, they might get less sales on their first MeeGo devices. So, it's logical that there is decisions to drop MeeGo officially for N900 and let the community do the dirty work.

There's no denying MeeGo is advancing fast, steady and no stupid speculations, the dates are revealed and accurate, and the effort is too obvious. Poor N900, abandoned, it's surviving thanks to the community. Nokia should thanked the community which have contributed so many things that Nokia should have provided in the first place and much easier, less time, faster and eliminates all these problems, but seems they decided to rush on the MeeGo devices instead.
WOW dude!! Easy on that, there's no need to be rude. We have Emotions and Feelings too.

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
ok so would u least like to have as an enemy, Chuck Norris or Keyser Soze?

Posts: 349 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ PS/IL

Those are True Lies.

Reality check: we need at least 2 more months and another thousands post for the switch of ovi store...

Posts: 349 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ PS/IL
We can play N900 Fly! while waiting for the update.

Ca c'est la vie... "Get over it"

Maybe within one month time it works

Closed Thread