Notices

Originally Posted by fareed_xtreme View Post
Have you Restarted your phone? Turn it off. Wait for a while, turn on and check.

If it still hasnt changed, then go to themes and select the default nokia theme. After the default is loaded, again select the an-Droid Theme and restart your phone. It should work out.
tried that still got an-droid background on swipe screen

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by markallan View Post
tried that still got an-droid background on swipe screen
I think he thought you were talking about normal desktop backgrounds.

Lockscreen is part of the theme and it's not easily changeable by user (just like the background of mediaplayer, clock app, application manager etc). This is same with any other theme (including the built in ones).

If you however want to change the lockscreen image, you can find instructions using this forum's search (search for "change lockscreen image") or google.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
I think he thought you were talking about normal desktop backgrounds.

Lockscreen is part of the theme and it's not easily changeable by user (just like the background of mediaplayer, clock app, application manager etc). This is same with any other theme (including the built in ones).

If you however want to change the lockscreen image, you can find instructions using this forum's search (search for "change lockscreen image") or google.
cheers just can't understand why an-Droid theme changed it and no other theme can change it back, even default nokia (as suggested earlier) will do it if you press the power on button straight after you lock it, but if ya leave it for ten mins and press power on button again it shows the blurred an-Droid background again?

cheers just can't understand why an-Droid theme changed it and no other theme can change it back, even default nokia (as suggested earlier) will do it if you press the power on button straight after you lock it, but if ya leave it for ten mins and press power on button again it shows the blurred an-Droid background again?
So you're having problems on getting back the default lockscreen? Just change your theme back to nseries and reboot.

So you're having problems on getting back the default lockscreen? Just change your theme back to nseries and reboot.
yep done that works as you said then change to another theme ie Black plastic, reboot unlock screen is an-Droid again

yep done that works as you said then change to another theme ie Black plastic, reboot unlock screen is an-Droid again
Okay...doesn't sound any familiar bug to me. Maybe you should try to uninstall the an-DROID and see what happens after setting some other theme.

Okay...doesn't sound any familiar bug to me. Maybe you should try to uninstall the an-DROID and see what happens after setting some other theme.
cheers will do and post back results

Did the above and still the same problem even with theme un-installed
used default theme nokia n and this did have the correct screen lock screen changed back to black plastic and the an-droid screen appeared in screen lock???? very confused now lol

Did the above and still the same problem even with theme un-installed
used default theme nokia n and this did have the correct screen lock screen changed back to black plastic and the an-droid screen appeared in screen lock???? very confused now lol
Can you try some other scheme set @ Plastic Theme Setup, that should overwrite the "bad" lockscreen for sure.

tried it with nuvoFre still no change you'd a thought that would solve it ??????

Tags
theme release