Active Topics

woah, must want to clear out the stock

Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
I am sending in a 6682 which gets me '$6.95', and a 6601 that gets me 'tree planet' credit. LOL I'm not sure if my 6682 works anymore though...

I just ordered a new n900 today, as a spare

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by SAABoy View Post
I am sending in a 6682 which gets me '$6.95', and a 6601 that gets me 'tree planet' credit. LOL I'm not sure if my 6682 works anymore though...

I just ordered a new n900 today, as a spare
Yep, for $199+tax hell yeah, we need spares

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I'm sitting on the edge with one in my shopping cart, can't pull the trigger. I need a second phone when I travel; but not sure if I trust it enough to get the rebate in a timely manner - despite that even being confirmed of taking a month.

Hmm.

You gotta hope it's not a Nokia rebate....

Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I'm sitting on the edge with one in my shopping cart, can't pull the trigger. I need a second phone when I travel; but not sure if I trust it enough to get the rebate in a timely manner - despite that even being confirmed of taking a month.

Hmm.
Flipswap site claims 'about 3 weeks'. So I'll also consider it a month

Are you thinking about the money you could make in a month putting the money elsewhere?

Any chnage of my old Nokia 6680 will be valid for a trade?

Smells of another of Nokia's false advertising scams.

And by any phone that implies: http://nokia.flipswap.com/search/samsung+x427 is valid for the -$280 ? :P

Bought. What a deal. I'm now awaiting my first taste of Linuxy Maemo Goodness. Actually, I'm awaiting a confirmation email which they said it would arrive in 24 hours, which strikes me as a bit of a wait. I'm not really afraid of not getting the refund, because I know I can send the BBB and/or Small Claims Courts after them if I so need, but it's disconcerting nonetheless. Now I just need to wait...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by SAABoy View Post
Flipswap site claims 'about 3 weeks'. So I'll also consider it a month

Are you thinking about the money you could make in a month putting the money elsewhere?
Well, this is a "dead end" product and one that I'd only use while abroad, not while in the US.

My other "spare" phone while traveling abroad is an ugly Motorola F3. I can leave it at a table, nobody would steal it. In fact, I've had people give me money to go buy another, better phone while with that phone in the past.

Keeps a charge for a week though.