Notices

Hi i love your theme, nice work so far.

I changed the background of the lockslider to that please stand by. Now i just need a apropiate slider. I have no picture skills at all. Just can change formates and rezise but there ends my skills.
I think it would suit your theme well if you implement that so i thought i like her the background i used for the lock slide screen.
i used this file and just resised it and changed to png.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Orko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 18 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Australia
Originally Posted by WildmanUK View Post
@Farugah I get that same problem as well with the clock. Not sure what the prob is there. It only does it if you have something open save the conversations screen maximized. If you go back to the desktop view it clears correctly.

I thought at first it might have been something to do with Theme Customizer, as i had changed the default font and size when I first noticed it but since then have gone back the default fonts but still the same prob.

WildmanUK
hmm its only since I installed this theme that its having any issues. It could be a mix of 2 programs, do you have nitdroid or any other extras-dev programs installed?

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Costa Rica
is it finished ?
may i have a link to get it..
thanks

im actually playing fallout 3 in ps3, working on sidequest missions

Hey. Nope, it's not finished yet, As I said already, the progress gonna be real slow as I'm doing this in my free time, which is really limited. In the first post though, there are instructions how to install this WIP. It's very much usable and I can sure use some feedback so just give it a try.

Cheers.

Posts: 1,187 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
Hello!
I have it working.
One problem. I do not have my contacts photo's on the desktop items.
How can I fix this issue???
i'd like the Photo's on the icons/contact shortcuts.

Last edited by kingoddball; 2011-02-23 at 00:54.

Originally Posted by kingoddball View Post
Hello!
I have it working.
One problem. I do not have my contacts photo's on the desktop items.
How can I fix this issue???
i'd like the Photo's on the icons/contact shortcuts.
Hello.
well, that's actually not a problem. it's intention. You can see it in the screenshot on the first post. Bottom center, that's how I like my contacts. I'm on vacation now, so I can't really do anything, but next week I'll make an separate fix for you.

Cheers.

Last edited by Tinukedaya; 2011-02-23 at 06:31.

Hey folks,
the first post just got an update with new version + a little extra.

Nothing big in the update (read the changelog) and added the contacts and web shortcuts with avatars/thumbnails for the choice.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Here is an animated background. Only using flash because After Effects wouldn't let me render out an 800 x 480 video for some reason. :/

Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2U6F4MB0

Enjoy!

The Following User Says Thank You to wakkamis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 18 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Australia
is anyone elses battery icon super small now? This is the 1.11b update I just installed. and the bookmark pictures are back? is there a way to take them out again?

@Farugah: Give me an hour or so, I'll fix that for you. it's not intended.

@wakamis: Thanks for the effort. It's not really what I'd want, but it will sure be useful for some. One thing though. Can you make it maching to the current color scheme? Thanks.

Cheers

Last edited by Tinukedaya; 2011-03-02 at 06:41.