Active Topics

Notices

I tried to search this lfocus (LFOCUS?) from repositories with "apt-cache search lfocus", but couldn't find it.
In which repository it is and with what name?

Sorry for the daft qustions(im not much of a linux user) Iv installed the .deb package and when i open the camera cover nd tap the screen>menu Ifocus isnt there not even if i start recording, is there somthign else i must do?

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 240 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ The South Pole O.o
Originally Posted by zimon View Post
I tried to search this lfocus (LFOCUS?) from repositories with "apt-cache search lfocus", but couldn't find it.
In which repository it is and with what name?
I've not added it to the repos yet

Originally Posted by CraigRobbo View Post
Sorry for the daft qustions(im not much of a linux user) Iv installed the .deb package and when i open the camera cover nd tap the screen>menu Ifocus isnt there not even if i start recording, is there somthign else i must do?
I've mentioned some instructions here ,just read through the thread and you'll find useful info.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m2cm2c For This Useful Post:
Posts: 124 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Italy
Originally Posted by m2cm2c View Post
I've mentioned some instructions here ,just read through the thread and you'll find useful info.
doesn't work even if i follow them

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by m2cm2c View Post
I've not added it to the repos yet
Worked like a charm! Thank you so much.
Finally I can record video with the LED's on... it's all I ever wanted!
Hopefully that functionality can be build in the camera app one day!

żDo you know how to obtain the focal distance to the objetive? or in other case, how can be changed the zone wheres is the autofocus applied? For example, If I want to focus one object in the corner that isn't in the center or isn't the nearest object, how can we do that?

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by saxen View Post
I had the same problem until i did the apt-get thing and reboot the device. You must reboot.

BTW, I can only disable the red light if I'm recording ant then open the widget and turn off the light. It doesn't work if I disable the light first and then start recording. Is it meant to work like that?

How hard would be to add support to remember settings? Let's say I disabled the red light and I want the phone to remember that no matter what, closing the camera and openning again, let's say even a reboot. Maybe hacking something to make a script to run always when the camera it's launched and check a config file?

Last edited by Gauss; 2010-04-24 at 23:55.

Originally Posted by saxen View Post
me too

i follow all instruction, but it doesn't work.

actually last command "pkill -f /usr/bin/hildon-status-menu"

showing me

-sh: pkill-f: not found

or

not found.

what to do?

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Amsterdam
Any ideas as to when this will be in the repositories?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Have you refined this lfocus yet? I'm waiting for your refined version that usable with everyday's capturing.

Tags
lfocus