Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
I think said behavior is related to the error message i posted earlier about unexpected async.

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Lisbon, Portugal
I've been pounding the Mobile-wishlist forum at Opera about a 11.5 version for the N9 (not the only one, I might add), total deafening silence from Opera, I find a link on the Opera Mobile Blog with "11.5 for Maemo" and I come here to find THIS?

You N900 guys are so spoiled...

Can anyone share the fremantle .deb? I'd like to see what errors it throws on the N9, maybe we can work around them starting from this, since Opera seems ADAMANT to not provide a MeeGo-armel build of Mobile 11.5.

I've been using Opera since version 3.22, but this is making me bitter. I still haven't polluted my N9 with Fennec, but I have access to beta, aurora, and nightlies for the N9! The itch is getting hard to scratch.

Last edited by tigas; 2012-02-01 at 02:05.

Originally Posted by tigas View Post
Can anyone share the fremantle .deb? I'd like to see what errors it throws on the N9, maybe we can work around them starting from this, since Opera seems ADAMANT to not provide a MeeGo-armel build of Mobile 11.5.
Here. I'm not sure from which repository I should recommend for you, since there's the Extras, Extras-Testing and Extras-Devel repository. The link I put there is from the Extras.

The Following User Says Thank You to FlameReaper For This Useful Post:
Thanks. As I should've expected, lots of missing Fremantle libs, it tried to create an icon in the wrong place, and no aegis manifest.

This is the listening, if someone wants to chuckle. http://pastebin.com/88SBAgah

listening=pastebin, sorry. Also, I used Opera Mobile 10 to put it in pastebin, Maemo Webkit wouldn't paste...

Originally Posted by eccenux View Post
~/.config/operamobile
but from what I've seen opera.ini is always recreated from some defaults (at least "Language File" seems to change back to original every time).

Other files are in /usr/share/operamobile
Thanks for the information! Although I don't seem to have /usr/share/operamobile.
And I seem to be too stupid to search my phone for any files containing a key-word (a search I added to my Opera) and thereby making out which file Opera uses to store searches ...

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
a recursive grep?

I tried "grep -r "keyword" *" in root but I don't know if grep succeeded without finding anything or if it just quit. Conky showed high CPU usage by grep for some time and then grep disappeared ...
(I am not very experienced in Linux and I have big problems understanding the directory structure and where things are supposed to be ... too lazy to read it up yet ... )

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Poland, Tricity
Originally Posted by daniel_m View Post
I tried "grep -r "keyword" *" in root but I don't know if grep succeeded without finding anything or if it just quit. Conky showed high CPU usage by grep for some time and then grep disappeared ...
(I am not very experienced in Linux and I have big problems understanding the directory structure and where things are supposed to be ... too lazy to read it up yet ... )
Use:
Code:
find / -name '*operamobile*' 2>/dev/null
The `2>...` thing will stop some permission errors from showing.

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Hi there, I don't know if it was already mentioned. But does anyone else is having problems with article pages from ebay not displaying the custom article text (html)?
All I can see is the description form with Item specifics, but the custom product infos from the seller aren't displayed and when scrolling down for about 2 pages seeing only white background I can see the "Questions and answers about this item" and Copyright stuff...

I thought the embedded text is always html (no flash) so why Opera won't display it?

Greetz,

J4ZZ

Last edited by J4ZZ; 2012-02-05 at 12:54.

Tags
fast browser, opera