Active Topics

Im still here. The raffle looks like it will happen lol. My sources were so sure today would be release day. Ah well , ill figure out the format and we will have a lucky winner.

Ps. please dont bonbard me with suggestions and what not. My raffle, my rules

Originally Posted by kingofkingz24 View Post
Im still here. The raffle looks like it will happen lol. My sources were so sure today would be release day. Ah well , ill figure out the format and we will have a lucky winner.

Ps. please dont bonbard me with suggestions and what not. My raffle, my rules
Well I for one feel that I would prefer both your money and the raffle winner's money go to Nokia. I think if we want this device so badly and want to support Maemo then the raffle shouldn't happen, unless of course you are in a position that you are completely comfortable with buying two.

Much respect for sticking to your word though I wouldn't hold it against you if you at least asked if the raffle could be for an accessory or something (16gb SDHC class 6 card? )

Originally Posted by NSchuyler View Post
Well I for one feel that I would prefer both your money and the raffle winner's money go to Nokia. I think if we want this device so badly and want to support Maemo then the raffle shouldn't happen, unless of course you are in a position that you are completely comfortable with buying two.

Much respect for sticking to your word though I wouldn't hold it against you if you at least asked if the raffle could be for an accessory or something (16gb SDHC class 6 card? )
Thank you, i appreciate that, i think thats what i will do, i raffle off an accesory.

I want a ticket then! lol

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Bakersfield, CA
same with me, much respect for sticking to your word but no hard feelings if you don't go all the way through with it, but a 16GB card would be nice.

People lusting after a €500ish device don't need accessories bought for them, make a suitable charitable donation and that way nobody has to give their address to an internet person and risk turning up one bodypart at a time in the news

accessory would be great

Originally Posted by sharper View Post
People lusting after a €500ish device don't need accessories bought for them, make a suitable charitable donation and that way nobody has to give their address to an internet person and risk turning up one bodypart at a time in the news
Great idea! Might I suggest the Free Software Foundation

https://my.fsf.org/associate/support_freedom/donate

Originally Posted by bocaJ View Post
Great idea! Might I suggest the Free Software Foundation

https://my.fsf.org/associate/support_freedom/donate
Ok take a vote- Donate to charity , foundation , whatever or accesory.

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by kingofkingz24 View Post
Thank you, i appreciate that, i think thats what i will do, i raffle off an accesory.
Now that you actually would have raffled off your N900, mad props to you. I say just put a little accessory pack and raffle that off instead.

Accessory Pack: 16GB microSDHC, N900 carry case, car charger.

It doesn't matter that we can afford to buy or own accessories, it's the fact that king was going to auction off his N900 and stuck to his word, so we're letting him off so he doesn't have to part with his awesome N900.

I'd say accessory pack, or donate to Maemo.org after all this is our new home.

-Socrates 469 BC

Last edited by spinnukur; 2009-10-20 at 22:01.

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda