Notices

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by NaSr View Post
oh....plz ,,****kken block me ,,like there;s something to miss....with ur lame asss themes.....i think i will consider ur advice..?!!
lol
Not quite sure you are getting the point

More interested in actually what you are looking for

Allways things in development here, and the OS is only a few months old, so it needs peoples input and requests

But alas..... most people only speak english, not chav'glish......
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 171 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bristol, uk
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Instead of scoffing; why doesn't anybody ask the proper question(s) and try to be part of a community and less part of a mob.
As the OP has kind of done the forum equivalent of storming into a room and shouting "WTF" etc without apparently even looking round the site or, say, searching for apps using the easy to find search tool it's not surprising a somewhat unhelpful response has been provoked is it?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I think This guy is on his period. So much hate came out of his words

midomi or shazam...
better youtube integration..
car racing games....
all za apps are outdated...and all users are comin; on ma asss...like they've got futuristic apps...plz if some has the real shitt, enlighten me..

The Following User Says Thank You to NaSr For This Useful Post:
When I want people to help me I ALWAYS p155 them off first.. that works everytime! lol

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zail For This Useful Post:
no hate , man
luv my n900,,,hate to waste its potentials....!!
wts with the ""guymonkey""..??

The Following User Says Thank You to NaSr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by NaSr View Post
midomi or shazam...
better youtube integration..
car racing games....
all za apps are outdated...and all users are comin; on ma asss...like they've got futuristic apps...plz if some has the real shitt, enlighten me..
Zoutube and mtube is in the Extra-testing or Devel repos.
Car racing game is not yet written, but you can use SNES to play most games anyway.

FYI, this is Linux, Linux is not all about graphic layout or pretty graphic UI. Linux is an Open source OS. So if you think the apps are out dated then why don't you contribute and make it better from the source code

Please be patient and wait for PR1.2 update. This will make more eye candy apps coming along the path as well. The games are also coming to the N900, as you have a ready know that the OS is only a few months old. So there are still very much needing a lot of works and apps are written by people who has spare time to contribute into the project.

So please do appreciating their time and efforts. Without the people like them, there will be no apps or worst no more community to help you out.

Last edited by maxximuscool; 2010-03-04 at 00:25.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
man, even creating a playlist is a task
fighter planes,, zombie shitt....
am sayin that apps are released too slow,,and not worth the wait..!!

Lots of good apps here, but it depends what you want.. have a look in app manager under settings, if you haven't got many options you may need to add more repositories, search the forum for a post on how to do this, but beware of testing and dev repositories as the software there can seriously screw up your phone if you're unlucky.. The n900 is a great device but you have to put some work into finding stuff and getting it customized to your liking.. sorry i jumped on you earlier but your approach was not good..

Hope you find what you are looking for

edit: given tone of your last post maybe i'll reconsider my apology..

Last edited by zail; 2010-03-04 at 00:31. Reason: read op's post after making mine

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Coventry, UK
Originally Posted by zail View Post
Hope you find what you are looking for
An Iphone by the sounds of it...

http://pininthemap.com/maemo
masterpin: shotgun

Tags
applications, apps, fart apps, free apps, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, more apps, ovi, ovi store, pay apps, software