The update already is in the Store, for me all works fine now! Thanks Cepi

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
The downloads works now but not the uploads.

Edit:
Sorry, Changed the upload directory and everything works. Thanks!

Last edited by setter; 2013-02-06 at 09:31.

The Following User Says Thank You to setter For This Useful Post:
Thanks a lot for that app !

It works fine for me, it was just hard to log in to my DropBox account (I had to try approximatly 10 times before it works).

Any plan on adding auto-upload for pictures to any of those cloud and/or had offline use ?

But I can't get box to work. Seems like the same problem that was before with SkyDrive.

Add a ftp and samba client?

Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Originally Posted by setter View Post
But I can't get box to work. Seems like the same problem that was before with SkyDrive.
Same here. i get the screen "linked with your box account" and i see it linked in the website but i can't browse anything. It keeps asking for login

Originally Posted by Lucazz990 View Post
Same here. i get the screen "linked with your box account" and i see it linked in the website but i can't browse anything. It keeps asking for login
The login works for me and I have no problem to browse the files in FileCase but up/download doesn't work.

So i'm playing around with Filebox (not Filecase) and I inadvertently find myself in the /usr/share/contacts/vcards folder and i see a bunch of names not in my phonebook. There's about a 1000 names in there, so being curious i import a name i like and lo and behold all the person's contact information is available to me. Their Job occupation, birthday, home and work numbers and what looks very likely to be their home address. I'm not sure what's going on but i just thought the rest of the board should
know. It was all fascinating and at the same time very disturbing.

Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
So i'm playing around with Filebox (not Filecase) and I inadvertently find myself in the /usr/share/contacts/vcards folder and i see a bunch of names not in my phonebook. There's about a 1000 names in there, so being curious i import a name i like and lo and behold all the person's contact information is available to me. Their Job occupation, birthday, home and work numbers and what looks very likely to be their home address. I'm not sure what's going on but i just thought the rest of the board should
know. It was all fascinating and at the same time very disturbing.
Lol that's funny... Maybe meego developers forgot to delete them before release pr 1.2 they where created on 29 february 2012 but I bought my new N9 in March so they were already there...

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Hi all,

Is there a way to add google cloud printing support like in FilesPlus ?

I actually use FilesPlus only for printing support, since it was slow to start and to change directory ...

A++