Notices

@Farugah: Weird... I just downloaded and installed the last zip and I'm still without the pictures... You didn't install the alternate download right?

first of all i really want to thank u for this theme.
second i wonder if maby able to implement the the number keys used for calling, from irecos remote, the one with the rusty worn icons or something falloutish to get the nice look when u call someone.
thanks again for your work.

Updated the flash wallpaper.

Reduced the number of scan lines and added in some frequency jitter.

I'm sorry I didnt really pay attention to the theme color and just wend off the green from the pip boy screen shots I was looking at. So now we have blue, green, amber and red screens for those who may be using 4 screens and wish to have a different color per screen.

Packed them all up into one rar file including screen shots so you can use the image as wallpaper instead of a flash file.

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2OODCLN5

Enjoy!

Made some lock slider icons from icons I found on the net:

How to change lock slider here: Post
You will have to rename the file to just "LockSliderThumb.png"

Last edited by wakkamis; 2011-03-02 at 17:38.

Originally Posted by pannkaksfest View Post
first of all i really want to thank u for this theme.
second i wonder if maby able to implement the the number keys used for calling, from irecos remote, the one with the rusty worn icons or something falloutish to get the nice look when u call someone.
thanks again for your work.
The phone app keys are on the todo list. But I'll only ammend them to fit the other buttons in the theme. I'm not sure I want to implement the rusty worn look. I will think about it though.

Cheers.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Australia
Originally Posted by Tinukedaya View Post
@Farugah: Weird... I just downloaded and installed the last zip and I'm still without the pictures... You didn't install the alternate download right?
I think i may have gotten confused! you see I had 2 zips in my download folder and i just installed the first one

i have deleted both and am downloading 1.11b again I will leet you know how it goes.

How did that go Farugah??

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Australia
Originally Posted by Tinukedaya View Post
How did that go Farugah??
Yep its all better now thanks.

Good. I was starting to worry

Post number one updated with...

Battery meters based on work, done here, by dr_frost_dk. If you like it don't forget to thank him as well. It's QBW widgets, so you need it installed if you want to use those. BTW: The Vault Boy gets hurt as the percentage drops.

Battery meter 100% sized Vault Boy - The size of this meter is the same as the Vault Boy on the wallpaper.
Battery meter 75% sized Vault Boy - The size of this meter is 75% of the Vault Boy on the wallpaper.
Battery meter 50% sized Vault Boy - The size of this meter is 50% of the Vault Boy on the wallpaper.

Live wallpaper - This is an prototype of the live wallpaper. Almost the way I like it.

Last edited by Tinukedaya; 2011-03-09 at 12:35.

@Tinukedaya: Screenshots?