Notices

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
okay.....maybe its just me. sweet.... will try the extra smooth coffee....

btw. since when the menu and close/back icon press changed? its so awesome! looks more elegant.....i choose orange scheme and set the digital nature bg images and they blend perfect!

thanks yo!

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Last edited by gabby131; 2010-07-08 at 11:17.

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Antipodes
D-Livil, great theme I am using the Blue transitions and it appears that when in app manager the background of icons (download, un install & Update) does not go blue; its grey. Is this how its supposed to be? I am not complaining, this theme is by far the best I have used and many many thanks are due to your effort and hard work...

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by wasserkuhl View Post
D-Livil, great theme I am using the Blue transitions and it appears that when in app manager the background of icons (download, un install & Update) does not go blue; its grey. Is this how its supposed to be? I am not complaining, this theme is by far the best I have used and many many thanks are due to your effort and hard work...
They are gray indeed in every variation. I'll see if I'll find the willpower to fix that

And btw: it's d-iivil, not d-Livil :P

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 52 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bulgaria
@D-Iivil:

Firts of all - many, many thanks to you and the others who contributed to this great theme - the so best far IMHO. I don't know how but with this theme the interface feels much more snappier that any other theme.
I have a question/proposal for you - have you ever thought of localizing the Plastic Theme Setup script - as I see it's a shell script + zenity, which is localizable and I can help you with that (when I find some spare time :-)

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Los Angeles, CA
looks great, i'll give it a download!

Wohoo! Version 2.0 just hit the extras-repo, thanks for all voters again!

I'll promote version 2.1 to extras-testing on monday so your votes are still needed in the future I'll post here when I have the 2.1 ready and uploaded to repos.

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
the stable version caused some probs. my desktop screen started hanging and locking up but i installed the extras-devel 2.014 update and that has sorted out theese issues.i have tried the red but it looked pink so i changed it to green which looks very nice ( i have the brightness set to full as anything else is too dark for me. Nice work D-Iivil Thank you.

The lagging should last just for short period of time (from 30 sec to couple minutes) while the system seeks through the new theme images. It's also normal that after reboot system is same kind lagging for short period of time because tracker indexer runs a little journey and so does hildon-thumbnailer (what ever that is).

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
thanks for that info. i got a little worried for a mo....mind you it dont take much to get me confused or worried. all looking good and working fine now. Thaks D-Iivil.

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Newport, Wales
OHHH MAAAAAN, OHHHH MAN!!! EXTRA COFFEE!!! I LIVE BY COFFEE!!!! WOO YEAH!!

p.s. i am a caffiene addict, a heavy one, heavy doses, so you should of figured out why the word extra coffee and a picture of a coffee cup is worth more than you life