Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Sliders removed, eMail added.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
what if you dont use email?? we can choose it to to not be shown?

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
what if you dont use email?? we can choose it to to not be shown?
If you don't use email, there will only be 2 buttons.
MAG will probably add a check to see if there are any configured accounts in Modest.

I do have suggestion if it is possible to impliment?

Would it be possible to have alternating backgrounds added? Say if you have lock lock screen open witt jpg1 and then when you wake up the screen again it could show jpg2\3 and so on?

Sorry for dubble posting

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
Sliders removed, eMail added.

this is my favourite, definitely icons for notification nice one mags this is definitely what the n900 needs. brilliant designs hurrian loving this development

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Could you upload the red default wallpapers. Thanks!

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
I think there is too many things on the Hurrian project. It looks sweet but wouldn't be better to have it smooth and simple without all of that rainbows and huge icons?? Guys let's leave it simple and clear

The Following User Says Thank You to raverpol For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by raverpol View Post
I think there is too many things on the Hurrian project. It looks sweet but wouldn't be better to have it smooth and simple without all of that rainbows and huge icons?? Guys let's leave it simple and clear
Why? This is just repeating what's on the normal lock screen anyway, I assume most users will want to see the missed calls etc icons, otherwise they might be forced to stick with the standard lockscreen.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to droitwichgas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
no, it is not, I like the MohammadAG project. It is fresh, simple and clean and love the media player status with this simple icons without rainbows. simple icon of missed calls and msges would be enought. the colorfull lockscreen is so girlish and gayish ... what for all the background images if we can't see it because of all that huge additions

The Following User Says Thank You to raverpol For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by raverpol View Post
no, it is not, I like the MohammadAG project. It is fresh, simple and clean and love the media player status with this simple icons without rainbows. simple icon of missed calls and msges would be enought. the colorfull lockscreen is so girlish and gayish ... what for all the background images if we can't see it because of all that huge additions
I quite like it as you only see the image for a few seconds before you unlock the screen it's not something you look at all day?

Perhaps the icons/bars could be reduced slightly in size but until I have tested it on my phone I will reserve judgement on that one.