Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Sorry for last message, I was still exploring and now I am getting better

Couple of remarks on the use for now:
- I still have one hour delay between phone and watch when i press "set watch time from phone"

- I have installed 'fair forecast' but it seems to not locate me accurately as I seem to be in a warm country while in Paris during winter (reports more than 20 celsius degree) . http://openweathermap.org/ seems to be fine though, so probably something wrong between the two?
Indeed the location seems to be 'Earth' which is probably too vague

- I tried m.setpebble.com in the phone but does not seem to work (probably not related to the app?) while the main website is working fine.

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Russia Saratov
I did everything through setpebble.com weather and showed the correct data, but not always able to download them directly.
and as for the time difference, I have the time zone 4 and I do not see any key problems

The Following User Says Thank You to Alexxxl For This Useful Post:
Found several applications that report on watch...
-qneptunea (tw clien)
-recket (tw client)
-fotoshare (upload-demon) (in the case of notification of the statusbar)

I realized that all broadcasts Rockwatch appears in the status bar phone

I think you can write a separate application - a demon that could prompt the phone some data (eg battery level, calendar events) and send notification in status in turn picks Rockwatch this notice and be sent to the clock ...

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by Alexxxl View Post
Found several applications that report on watch...
-qneptunea (tw clien)
-recket (tw client)
-fotoshare (upload-demon) (in the case of notification of the statusbar)

I realized that all broadcasts Rockwatch appears in the status bar phone

I think you can write a separate application - a demon that could prompt the phone some data (eg battery level, calendar events) and send notification in status in turn picks Rockwatch this notice and be sent to the clock ...
Yep, anything sends a standard MeeGo notification will get sent to the watch. You can also communicate with Rockwatch directly over dbus if you want to send messages to the watch without also making MeeGo notifications (plus it allows you a little more flexibility in what you display).

unfortunately I was not a programmer, I can only do what that small things in this regard ...

Could you tell the exact format of the command for "dbus" in the beam ... ?

all that I still found this:
dbus-send --print-reply --dest=com.meego.core.MNotificationManager /notificationmanager com.meego.core.MNotificationManager.addNotificatio n uint32:0 uint32:0 string:'device' string:'' string:'My message' string:'' string:'icon-m-toolbar-done' uint32:0
but it's not, it only shows the banner, and naturally sends nothing to watch ...

thank you!

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by Alexxxl View Post
unfortunately I was not a programmer, I can only do what that small things in this regard ...

Could you tell the exact format of the command for "dbus" in the beam ... ?

all that I still found this:

but it's not, it only shows the banner, and naturally sends nothing to watch ...

thank you!
Here's a quick working example:

Code:
dbus-send --print-reply --dest=com.meego.core.MNotificationManager /notificationmanager com.meego.core.MNotificationManager.addNotification uint32:0 uint32:0 string:"Test" string:"This is a public service announcement this is only a test" string:"Test" string:"action" string:"/opt/rockwatch/icon.png" uint32:0
You can also have a look at the Rockwatch specific dbus functions by running:

Code:
qdbus com.mikeasoft.rockwatch /rockwatch
That'll list them all, their names should be fairly self explanatory, when I get a bit more time I'll write up some documentation for the dbus side of things.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:

Originally Posted by Elleo View Post
Вот быстрый пример:

Code:
dbus-отправить --print-ответ --dest=com.meego.core.MNotificationManager /notificationmanager com.meego.core.MNotificationManager.addnotification uint32:0 uint32:0 строка:"Test" строку:"Это public service announcement это только test" строку:"Test" строку:"акция" строки:"/opt/rockwatch/icon.png" uint32:0
Вы также можете взглянуть на Rockwatch конкретных dbus функций, выполнив:

Code:
qdbus com.mikeasoft.rockwatch /rockwatch
Что буду их все перечислять, их имена должны быть достаточно понятны, когда я немного больше времени я буду писать до некоторой документации для dbus сторону вещей.
for it shall be very grateful we all!

Thanks for prompts with teams, I almost achieved the desired! Now come up with that and how to ask the phone, and how to send it on the clock - now I know! Thank you again!

The first trial ... simple script
constantly checks the status of the charger and informs its connecting / disconnecting the phone

Thank Shturman! Thank Elleo!

Now before issuing a message waits until dbus goes charging system message, I think the transition to (qdbus com.mikeasoft.rockwatch) change the situation

Code:
#!/bin/bash

status=$(hal-get-property --udi /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/bme --key maemo.charger.connection_status)
echo $status > /home/user/MyDocs/status.log

source /tmp/session_bus_address.user
while true
do

status=$(hal-get-property --udi /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/bme --key maemo.charger.connection_status)
log=$(cat /home/user/MyDocs/status.log)

if [[ "$status" == "$log" ]]; then
:
else
if [[ "$status" == "connected" ]]; then

dbus-send --print-reply --dest=com.meego.core.MNotificationManager /notificationmanager com.meego.core.MNotificationManager.addNotification uint32:0 uint32:0 string:"Test" string:"Charge connected" string:"N9" string:"action" string:"/opt/rockwatch/icon.png" uint32:0

else
dbus-send --print-reply --dest=com.meego.core.MNotificationManager /notificationmanager com.meego.core.MNotificationManager.addNotification uint32:0 uint32:0 string:"Test" string:"Charge disconnected" string:"N9" string:"action" string:"/opt/rockwatch/icon.png" uint32:0

fi
fi

sleep 1
done
result - https://www.dropbox.com/sc/tz2irp61bgv6xc9/6tTYhjG6pu

Elleo,
could you tell which method should be used with (com.mikeasoft.rockwatch / rotskschach) to send any messages?
I assumed (method void com.mikeasoft.rockwatch.showSMS), but the correct syntax and did not understand ...

Tags
nokia n9, smart watch