only thing i dont like is the opening menu,with list of section. i prefer pivot like whatsup. but i like new ui effect for change profile photo and to view one of a contact.i also like the new notification way.i vote possibility to send media or setting menu.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
only thing i dont like is the opening menu,with list of section. i prefer pivot like whatsup. but i like new ui effect for change profile photo and to view one of a contact.i also like the new notification way.i vote possibility to send media or setting menu.
then use whatsup, i'm not forcing anyone to use my apps

wtf?! i did not say that whatsup is better in absolute. i say features or ui part that i like in mitakuluu and ones i like in whatsup. for example, in addition to what said previously i find encryption a killer feature that mitakuluu only has. saying " use other's apps if u dont like 100‰ of mine" is not fair neither useful for app developing. so i have to ask you if opinions are welcomed or if you dislike it, unless they are only positive. A more smart and kind reply could have been : " why dont u like it?" or " i prefer this one because i find it very beautiful or more confortable". opinions and comparising are for improve, not to depreciate. i have just said that i suppose you are the best sailfish developer on "market", i dont think i have to specify this again to express opinions and have a dialogue

The Following User Says Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post:
i understand this. never think what i'm not

so why a so oppositive reply?? dont be evil ( cit google ahahahaha)

why evil if i'm smiling? just if you like one application functions more than other, then use it

and if i like some of one and some of other..i had better to learn developing,sure. the smartest thing i can do in this case is to ask why some decision was taken..or propose some changes (forcing no one, of course) which can be accepted or kindly declined. consequently i have to decide which app i prefer to use, but at least i ve tryed to report a feedback. however thanks for all work, we can consider this problem solved.

basically it was in some early development of application. some user suggested to implement such left menu and i didn't found it useful at first, but now i can use it with no problems. And as side effect it allow to use less memory

I see no reason why you need to open this menu frequently and it should be done like whatsup. I will not add create group and other entries to this menu, it will be available on pages.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
v0.1.7 in openrepos

Added group profile page
Many UI changes and improvements
Fixed reconnection logics
Fixed android messages import (you need to import account again, old imported messages can't be fiexd)
Changing own avatar features

Logfile now automatically saving to system journal, do not need to create mitakuuluu3.log, but it still working.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Working like charm, thanks Coderus! I was just wondering why the settings page is empty for me as you can see in the attached picture. I already saw that someone in this thread had a similar issue but I couldn't find the solution in here. Any hints on this?

EDIT: if you need a log, could you please explain where I can get it? I'm running Sailfish on my Nexus 4 for 2 days only so I'm not too familiar with it.
Attached Images

Tags
mitakuuluu